Chapter thirty three

Lizs PoV

'Hey, it's Liz, from the tattoo shop? Um, you asked me to text you so here I am lol' I sent to Will when we got back to the bus.

'Liz, hey! How's the tat?' He replied quickly.

'It's good! Hurts a bit but it's gonna for a while lol'

'So, you're playing? Where abouts?'

'Leeds fest, main stage'

'Omfg you're playing Leeds'

'Yep, I could probably get you in if you like tbh'

'Wait srsly?'

'Yep I'll text the organisers now'

~5 minutes later~

'Will, meet me at the bus at 10:30. I've got your ticket and we need to get in for sound check'

'I love you so much right now'

'Shhh, anyway denis wants me but I'll see you tomorrow'

I locked my phone and smiled, maybe I had a chance with this guy?

"Oi, princess! What are you grinning about?" Asked Denis, walking into the room.

"I just got a date I think..."

"Oh my gosh that's amazing! Congratulations! Don't be a bitch to her"

"Him, actually. And am I ever a bitch?" I giggled sarcastically.

"Anyway, you're performing later, aren't you? You're performing twice which seems kinda unfair but there it is"

"Yeah, the pit today. At Ten tonight. I'm terrified"

"What's your set list?"

"Blades, the broken, undying, last year, a dead mans symphony, motherfucker, all hail, pain and ashes"

"Ooh nice list"

"Thanks! I like it a lot"

"Haven't you gotta check up on your band?"

"Yeah I do. Gimme half an hour I'll be back"

In 'The Band' (the people backing me up, I can't play everything on my own) there was Ben and Cam on guitars, Sam on bass, James on drums and Oli Sykes as my backup vocalist. He was coming down later. I asked Patrick Stump to collab with me on Last Year and he was gonna do it.

"Yo, Liz, you okay? Have you taken your meds today?" James asked as I walked into the back lounge.

"Yes jam, if I hadn't I would have had at least three panic attacks today. Are you ready to play?"

"Yep"

"This is my first time playing my album. What if they hate it?"

"I can assure you they they won't. Have you heard yourself play?"

"What if my voice breaks? What if-"

"Oi, princess, quit freaking out. You're fantastic. If you fuck up, we'll cover you. We've got your back" said Ben from behind me, scaring me.

"Okay. Thank you. Panic disorder is playing up, I'm sorry"

"It's okay"

"This shit is scary, not gonna lie. We have never played with you" James said to me nervously.

"Yep I know, right" Ben replied.

(I've got no inspiration but I do have cramps I'm sorry that this is shit)