Trap Queen

**

"VIVIAN, can you please tell them to hurry up." 

"Texted them already. San ba kasi tayo pupunta?" Tanong niya sakin. Naglalakad kami dito sa hallway patungong garden. Doon lang kasi walang masyadong tao and if ever meron man, as usual mga nagde-date. But I can command them to get out so we could talk. Nasa harap na kami ng garden.. I opened the mini gate here and saw a couple. I walked towards them and they both looked up to me. 

"We have to talk. Umalis muna kayo." I said with a bored expression. They're just so gross to look at. 

"O-okay." They hurriedly went out and I sat down. Vivian did the same. "Is this about...?" 

"Yup," Tumango-tango siya. 

Minutes after, dumating na si Leigh at si Mira. They're both catching their breaths when they came. Tumayo ako and let them sit down. Tumalikod ako sa may gate and faced them. They're all sitting in the bench. 

"Maybe you already have an idea why I called you." 

"Yeah. Definitely." Mira.

I grinned. "So? When will you give my prize?"

Vivian breathed deeply. "I already dropped it yesterday." Napangiti ako. They already knew. I even have second thoughts of calling them up since I already know that I did it.

"Good Vivian. How 'bout you, Mira and Leigh?" I said as I crossed my arms. 

Mira just stared at me before speaking. "So you're really pretending?"

"What? Like your suprised? Of course!" Is this some kind of a joke?

"He loves you." She even emphasized the word 'Love'. Funny how she lays stress over that word. I mean? 

Napabuga ako ng hangin at nirolyohan siya ng mata. "Of course. That's what you guys told me right? Make him love me."

"He's my cousin."

"Walang umaangkin." I said as I check my new polished nails.  "You should've thought of that in the first place."

"He loves you! Don't you feel the same?"

I stared at her... unbelievable. "Come on, Mira. Don't make me laugh." Is she serious? She's being unlikely t be true! 

Me? THE Prim Zamora? Will love that guy? I mean that guy? 

"He's inlove with you, Prim!" Sabi niya pa. Leigh and Vivian stayed quiet.