Unsaid Words

**

"YOU heard it?" 

Why do my friends lack of common sense? Are they going to show up with a loser face if they haven't? 

"Narinig namin lahat." Look who's speaking and looking at me with disappointment. Martinez.. I am more disappointed with you.

"That's good right? Atleast di na tayo magfa-from the top." Natatawa pa ko.  I took one pace forward to him--since he's the one closer than the others. "You should've warned him, Cady. Of all people, you know me the most." 

"Akala ko nagbago ka na." 

At bakit naman ako magbabago? Para sakanya? Sino ba siya? 

Napabuga ako ng hangin. "Are you serious?" After everything that I've been through and I am going through? No way I'm going to change. Never. Until hell freezes over. 

"Funny how you believe too, though." I don't think it's only about Mavis. Does this guy infront of me thought that I have forgotten what he did to me? After pushing Nathan with other girl? After making me believe that he's a true friend? After our almost-hell bestfriendship relationsh-t before? After all of the betrayal he did? After all of it? Hah.

I looked at the guy behind him. Mavis. Why do you look at me that way? I can't help but smile.

He loves me. Funny but true. Crazy but real. He didn't know it was a deal. He's a lame game. He's nothing. 

"Mav--"

Mira's about to speak when a bitch named Prim interrupted her. "Oops, don't try to explain anything. They got their big brains inside their heads and they understand. No worries." I said and smiled sweetly. She glared at me but who the f-ck cares? 

Olivia doesn't even give a damn. Ako pa kaya?

I smiled with a simper. "Mavis, thank you ha." I said sincerely, genuinely, earnestly, profoundly and with no conscience.Oops.. or should I say with all conscience? Anyway, it doesn't matter.

 He just stared right back at me without saying anything. I can't see sadness or brokenness through his eyes. 

"You made this one efficacious."

 I added and turned around to walk away, heading to the gate out of this exasperating place. 

MAVIS 

Nakita ko. Nakita ko kung paano siya iba magsalita sa harap nila.

Yung tipong parang hindi ko pa siya nakita. Hindi ko pa nakitang ganon siya umakto. Kasi sa harap ko iba. Sa harap ko at sa harap nila. Hanggang sa marinig ko na.