Kiss

*Romans POV*

Dean was now cool with us, and right now he was on the couch playing a game with Shane. I guess they made up? Dean laughed as Shane kissed his neck and tickled his sides.
"Shane stop!" Dean laughed and pushed him off playfully.
"But I don't wanna I love yooooou!" Shane laughed and cuddled into Dean's touch and Dean laughed a bit and put his arms around Shane and looked up at him smiling happily as he pecked his lips and Shane blushed deeply but smiled.
"Love you.." Shane chuckled and put his head against Dean's. Dean chuckled a bit.
"Love you more tho!!" Dean said and kissed him again.
"Not possible." Shane smirked.
"Yeah huh." Dean laughed.
"Uh uh baby." Shane smirked. I was kinda getting tired of this crap. Yeah I'm pretty jealous of the two, but I need to be happy for them. And... I'm starting to feel things towards Seth.... But I don't like them together...
"Yeah!" Dean laughed and put his legs around Shane's butt region. I got a bit more jealous, that should be me and him! Not him and Shane!...
"Mm?.. I don't think so..." Shane smirked putting his arms beside Dean's sides.
"Then prove it." Dean smirked back at Shane. I swear.... Shane chuckled and started to lightly kiss Dean on the neck and I crossed my arms as Dean put his hand in Shane's hair, running his fingers threw Shane's hair as Shane proceeded to give him a hickey, I so wanted to beat him up... Dean should be mine! But instead he's getting a hickey from Shane!
Shane soon pulled away and rubbed Dean's now hickey on his neck with his thumb. "We'll continue at our hotel baby..." Shane smirked.
"You know it." Dean chuckled putting his hands in Shane's back pockets as he gripped Shane's butt. Shane jumped a bit and chuckled.
"Ooo! Some grip." He smirked. Gah!! I'm getting tired of his crap!!!! God.. I need to calm down... Dean doesn't like me anymore....