Unhappy?

*Shane's POV*

I've been successful at running WWE but Dean hasn't been too happy lately and I'm worried why. Roman still has the title, from Vince, Sami is IC champ. And I'm happy for him, so I didn't change that. But Roman was becoming annoying. And Dean had this new thing for him, a talk show, The Ambrose Asylum. It was running well too, but.. Why was he sad?

I went over to Dean while he sat at catering waiting on his food. he had his head on his hand apparently off in space about something. I sat next to him and slithered my arm around him. "Dean, baby?" I asked.

He snapped into reality and looked at me. "Hmm?" He hummed.

"What's wrong? You've been looking sad.. For the past 2 weeks now.." I said as he leaned against me and sighed.

"Well.. When Vince was in control I was trying everything to get a title shot back at my US title but.. He always said he'd think about it, yet he keeps on giving it to others....." Dean said with a sorrowed tone. I felt really bad and thought of something then smiled.

"Well... Main event is a US open challenge. Maybe I could squeeze you in?" I said and he looked up at me with hope in his eyes.

"R-Really?" He asked cheerfully and hopefully.

"You know it." I said and smiled before I was almost tackled into a hug. I chuckled lightly and hugged Dean back. "And I'll schedule you to win." I whispered in his ear.

"Thank you Shane." He said happily and I smiled. "I owe ya one." 

"Well, you could just repay me tonight..." I smirked and he chuckled.

"Oh I know what ya mean baby...." He said and smiled a bit.

*God why short chapters brain! Think of stuffs! 

Well a chapter before school X3 Hope y'all are enjoying the book.*