Slow Day

"Im just so happy you got control of Monday night raw!!" Dean said and kissed Shane. Shane blushed but kissed him back; pushing his boyfriend against the wall of their hotel as they continued their now make out. Dean put his hands in Shane's back pockets and Shane ran his hand up Dean's shirt. Shane went down and started to kiss Dean's neck lightly as Dean chuckled and moved his head to give Shane more access. Shane chuckled lightly and bit down, causing Dean to moan.

"Oh f^ck!" Dean moaned out and Shane smirked sucking lightly, giving his boyfriend a hickey on the lower region of his neck, to show he was claimed already. And Shane didn't share what was his. Especially Dean. 

(No they don't go into full sex XD I promise I wouldn't tease y'all. They get interrupted by Roman and Seth and go to the gym, now they're here.)

*Dean's POV*

I ran around the park still, doing laps, since I liked to jog for no reason. Just something I liked. Since I couldn't go mountain climbing, I went jogging. It was nice too. I mean I didn't tell Shane, but he's at home asleep so I didn't want to bother him. And I'd probably be back before he woke up. I then accidentally ran into someone and fell back on my butt. I groaned and looked up. 
"Sorry..." I said before noticing who it was. "Nattie?... You okay?" I said standing up as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was my best friend man..

"Tyson... He had to go to the hospital Dean... I... I don't know what to do...' She said and cried a bit more. I hugged her and sat on the bench with her.

"Hey.. Hey.. Shh.. He's probably okay, Nattie." I said rubbing her back. She sniffled and nodded, rubbing her eyes. 

"Thank you Dean...." She said.

"Oh it's no problem. Do you want me to take you to the hospital or home?" I asked.

"Home please..." She said.

"Alright." I said and I walked her to my truck and drove her home. "So gonna visit Tyson later?" I asked.

"He should be coming home later tonight... I don't wanna bother him.." She told me.

"Aah.. I understand." I told her. 

She nodded. "Thanks again, Dean." She said as we pulled up to her place. 

"No prob." I said and she gave me a kiss on the cheek, in a friend way, cause she's like my sister, and hopped out. I made sure she got inside before I drove back towards the hotel. Hope Shane's up. I wanna see him, and cuddle with him. After a shower...

*Shane's POV*

I groaned waking up to feel an empty bed. I opened my eyes and looked around wondering where Dean went before the door quietly opened and he came in and closed it lightly. I guess he thought I was still asleep? He took his shirt off and headed to the showers then saw me.

"Oh god did I wake you?!" he said and I laughed and shook my head getting up and going over to him. 

"No you didn't wake me. I just woke up before you got back. Speaking of which, where were you?" I asked.

"I went on a jog then I took Nattie home." He said. I'm glad he was honest.

"Thank you for being honest." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Yep, been a slow day really, thought you'd still be asleep so I was trying to be quiet." He said and I smiled. 

"Well thank you baby." I said and pecked his lips. He pecked mine back and smiled.

"It ain't a problem." He said. "Now I need to get a shower, I'm sweaty and probably smell like a wet dog." He said and smiled as I laughed a bit and nodded, slapping his bicep easily.

"Then get in the shower big dog." I laughed. He rolled his eyes playfully and went to take a shower. I smiled. I love that man so much...