Make up

*one more before bed XD or a few more. I'm not tired lol*

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT* 

*Dean's POV*

I groaned a bit as Shane kissed on my neck, both of us were shirtless and in our underwear at our own hotel now.. He had said he wanted to make it up to me and I didn't expect it to be make up sex.. God this will be amazing... He smirked and grind up against me and I put my hands on his hips; allowing him too as he kissed my neck as well; just to turn me on. He chuckled lightly removing his boxers, putting a condom on, before he removed mine. He turned me over to where I was on all fours for him and I smirked and he chuckled; lightly entering me. I groaned in pleasure as he rocked his hips lightly at first, but I knew this would be no soft sex.. His slow hip rocking tho did get a bit harder and faster before it turned into pleasuring thrusts as I groaned a bit and he lay against my back; putting one hand on my member in time with his thrusts. I tried my best not to moan and he smirked.

"C'mon baby you know you want too.." He whispered in my ear and I whimpered a bit but pleasured by him, I just didn't want to moan yet. "Why don't you do it Deano?... Moan out my name baby...." He smirked and kissed my neck and found my sweet spot.

"Shane!..." I moaned out and he smirked and kept kissing there. "H-Harder baby...." I groaned and he smirked and made his thrusts into em harder as I gripped the bed a little and smiled as I panted a bit, trying not to come all over the bed sheets and have the workers here ask about this. I pushed slightly against him, wanting him to go a bit faster, which he got the idea, and went faster and harder on me as I groaned in pleasure and moaned a little as he smirked. 

"Like it don't ya baby?" He whispered in my ear.

"Uh huh baby..." I said panting hard as he continued to thrust into me and he smirked. "F^ck!..." I moaned out and Shane only chuckled a bit. But after a few lazy thrusts he pulled out throwing the condom away before he joined me in bed and we cuddled. "Thanks for the make up sex baby..." I chuckled. He smirked and nodded.

"We both needed it baby." He said and kissed my head.