Early Arrival

*Okay let's do a skip. 7 months pregs*

*Dean's POV*

I looked down at my pants leg and swallowed hard. "SHANE!!" I said as he came in the room.
"Couldn't make it to the bathroom?" He smirked.
"Shane my water broke!..." I said and his face turned serious. He helped me too the car and got in on the other side before driving as fast as he could. My pain was getting worse.
"Breathe baby breathe.." Shane said grabbing my hand, I whined a bit in fear and gripped his hand in mine. He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles driving as fast as he could. "Deep breaths, deep breaths." He told me and I took deep breaths like he said. My pain started getting worse.
"Shaaane...." I whined in fear and he gripped my hand tighter.
"We're almost there baby." He said holding my hand as tight as he could before we got there and he ran and got a wheel chair and few nurses as they helped me to the back.  It was 2 hours before finally they did a C-Section. And stitched me up... A nurse handed Dawson to me all wrapped up and I smiled as Shane sat beside me and smiled down at our newborn baby boy.
"He's beautiful...." Shane said and smiled. I smiled back.
"He is..." I said and smiled still. "I love you.." I said.
"You too baby..." Shame said and smiled.m