Relaxing in the tub

*Shane's POV*

Dean had gotten a surgery to where he can't have kids anymore which kinda does suck, but it's been 6 weeks now and life couldn't be better if you ask me. I don't even have to use a condom anymore is what I'm happy about.

I came home and saw Dawson and Tyler running around play fighting. I went upstairs and saw Mitch asleep in his crib. I smiled and pulled the blanket over him then looked around. Where was Dean?.. I went downstairs to ask Dawson and Tyler.

"Hey boys, where's your pops?" I asked.

"Oh he went to take a shower." Tyler said.

"Yeah something about needing to relax." Dawson said.

"Alright, thanks boys." I said and they nodded and went back to play fighting. I went upstairs and saw the door closed to our bathroom and smiled. I went over and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Dean call.

"Who else would it be? The pizza man? Vince?" I said and heard him chuckle.

"Come in..." He said. I walked in and smirked.

"So candle light hmm?" I asked.

"Hey, it's relaxing." Dean shrugged. The whole bathroom was dark except for the dim candle lights. I looked to see what they were. Lavender.

"Lavender if you're wondering. It's soothing." Dean said. I nodded.

"Well, mind if I join you?" I smirked.

"Come on in." He chuckled. "But no sex.. I am really wanting to relax..." He said.

"You have my word." I said and took my clothes off as he sat up and I got in behind him as he lay against my chest and I put my arms around his waist. He was right. This is relaxing. I smiled and kept my hands low near his region but I kept my word and didn't do anything. He remained relaxing against me and I smiled. Yep, life couldn't be better.