kidnapped

(warning: Kinda sad and this is 2 years later.)

*Dean's POV*

I screamed as this random man slammed me into the wall and beat the crap out of me. But my scream was of pain. He kicked me in the stomach and threw me down as I gasped for air. I tried to get up before he kicked my head.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance!" He said and I looked at him in shock. I knew who this was.. God no!!!

*Shane's POV*

"Dean?!" I continued looking for him with Shawn, Hunter, Taker, Seth, and Roman. I had no idea where he was!... And he wouldn't run off.. That just wasn't like him..  "Dean?!" I called again, worried. Where is my husband?!!

*Dean's POV*

"Dad please!" I yelled crying before he slapped em across the face.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU WHORE!" He said and I cried slightly. He smirked and put his hand on my cheek. I flinched and he smirked before starting to undo his pants. My eyes widened and I looked up at him in fear. "The sluts gonna get... What he deserves...."

"NO!!! DAD IM MARRIED YOU HYPOCRITE!!" I hissed at him.

"Oh shut up and suck it you slut." He said taking his member out. I refused and turned my head away. I don't care if it kills me...

*Back to Shane's POV*

I found this place and tried opening the door but it was locked but I heard a scream. I knew it was Dean.. "DEAN!" I gasped and tried to slam the door down. Taker moved me before he kicked the door down. We ran in and I found Dean tied up and bloody with a gag in his mouth and he whined in fear and pain. Some guy then hit me upside the head and everything went black.

*No POV*

Taker grabbed the man and threw the wall, almost killing him before Hunter shot him in the head. Seth untied Dean and Dean got the gag out his mouth and groaned a bit rubbing his jaw.. Dean groaned and tried getting up and Seth helped him.

"Dude what happened?" Seth asked.

"My dad tried to rape me but I wasn't givin... In and he... abused me like I was a kid again....." Dean said weakly. Seth got mad before him and Roman helped Dean to the car. Taker carried Shane to help them out.