Finally feeling better

**Im doing this chapter before I work on a Dean Ambrose drawing. I'll post it on my next chapter**

It had been 4 days since Dean fell ill to the flu. Shane stayed with him and kept him company all the way though. He always stood beside him when he had to puke, made him soup when he needed some, always got him a water or sprite, put a blanket over him when he was too cold. And finally, Dean was showing signs of being better. 

*Shane's POV*

Dean cuddled up to me laughing a bit as I ran my finger up his back and smiled. I loved hearing that laugh of his before he pushed me down on the bed cuddling into me and I laughed a bit and put my arms around him. He chuckled a bit and kissed my cheek. I blushed but hugged him tighter as he laughed a bit before I smirked and started to tickle him. 

"NOOO!!!" He started laughing as I got on top his waist and tickled his neck. He tried to get me off but I didn't stop and laughed a bit. He kept laughing trying to get me off but couldn't since I was on his waist so he couldnt kick me off nor push me off. I laughed a bit and kept tickling him. 

"Say you love me!" I said laughing slightly.

"I do!!!" He laughed trying to get me off still.

"Say it!" I said chuckling a bit.

"Okay! I love yooou!" He said laughing and I stopped tickling him and smirked. 

"Love you too." I said.