Vince finds out

*Dean's POV*

God I'm so sore from last night... I swear he did a frickin' number on me... I groaned a bit a I got out of bed and noticed he was still asleep. I got up lightly so I didn't wake him then went to the bathroom and stripped down before taking a shower for RAW later tonight. I loved how Vince gave Shane control for once, then he lost at Wrestlemania, but now he's got control over RAW. Like really. Vince can be a nice guy when he wants too. (I know that didn't happen shut up XD *kidding I love y'all*)

I feel so sore... I don't know if I can wrestle tonight or not.. I mean I don't know if me and The Shield have a match tonight or not but.. Y'know. And I wonder how Roman and Seth have been. I mean their relationship has been nothing but great for the two, and their so perfect together. And I'm glad I've moved on from Roman to Shane... His crazy matches my crazy. Except I'm crazier. 

I took my shower then got out and got dressed. Shane was still asleep. Dang he wore himself out didn't he?.. I chuckled lightly and went to get a bowl of cereal. I sat at the table after getting some and started to eat. It was quiet this morning and it was weird for me... I continued to eat and looked at twitter as I did, just check some crap. Before Shane scared the living hell out of me.

"Hey." He put his arms around me.

"AH JEEZ!" I almost threw my phone and looked at him. "Don't scare me like that...." I said and he laughed and pecked my lips. 

"Sorry baby." He said and I crossed my arms before he kissed my cheek. I smiled a little.

"Oh I can't stay mad at you.." I said and pecked his lips. He smiled and went to take his shower. I smiled watching him leave. God I am in love with that man..

We headed out to RAW and I slept in the car on our way. I snored softly in my sleep while Shane drove, since it wasn't TOO far. I remained asleep before I woke up by Shane tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes and rubbed them before we parked and went inside. We then accidentally ran into Vince... Holding hands..... Vince looked at us then our hands and looked up at us confused. I sunk down lightly and Shane gripped my hand. I didn't want to be fired... Or never be able to see Shane!...

"You two.. Are dating?" He asked. "Well congrats!" He said and I looked at him surprised.

"You're.... Not mad?" I asked.

"Nah, you're a good kid, Dean. And if you make Shane happy, I'm happy." He said and I smiled. So he's cool? Awesome!