Anniversary

*Dean's POV*

Finally it had been 5 weeks and I was back to full health from that beating by my dad. I sat beside Shane on the couch and cuddled up with him. He put his arm around me and I smiled.

"So y'know what day it is?" He asked.

"Yep. 14 years together." I said.

"Yep. Dawson is 8, Tyler is 2 now, and we've made it together for 14 years.. I'm proud of us..." Shane said and I chuckled, nodding.

"Yep.. Happy Anniversary baby." I said and kissed him. I broke away and put my hands on his cheeks and smiled. "And tonight we're gonna have each other to our selves..." I smirked.

"Ooh baby you know it." He chuckled holding me in his lap, putting his arms around my waist. I chuckled and smiled nuzzling into his neck. He laughed a bit and kissed my head.

"Love you.." I said.

"Love you more though." Shane said.

"I doubt that." I smirked.

"It's true though." Shane said.

"Nope." I shook my head no.

*Later...*

We had went to see a movie then went to dinner. I got steak and he got steak as well and we were eating when some fan came up.

"Excuse me, Shane? Could I get an autograph?" She said. Shane shrugged.

"Uh sure." Shane said and signed the paper for her. 

"Thanks." She said and slid him a paper. "And if you ever need some fun.. Call me." She smirked and left.

"Slut." I said loud enough for her to hear and she glared back at me before noticing who I was and I flipped her off before she frowned and kept walking. 

"Good boy." Shane smirked.

I smiled and nodded. "Yep." I then took the paper with her number and ripped it and he smiled and kissed me on the head.  

After dinner we went back to our hotel and I stretched and flopped back onto bed. He smirked then got on top me. I opened my eyes and smirked as he moved his head down and started to kiss me. I started kissing back as it turned into a make out. He took my shirt off and I unbuttoned his and helped him take it off. He moved down to my neck and found my sweet spot almost instantly. I moaned in pleasure and he smirked biting down. I gripped onto his neck and moaned again.

"Oooh f^ck baby..." I groaned and he sucked lightly before biting down again, causing me to moan again. He smirked and put his hands on my waist; pushing me down though so I couldn't move. I moaned again panting a little, my member was getting harder by the minute and it was bothering me so much! He smirked and pulled my pants down before going inside my underwear and moving up and down my member. I gasped and groaned in pleasure from the feeling and shivered lightly. I was loving the feeling though.

"Lovin' it ain't ya baby?" He smirked and went a bit faster.

"F^ck yes!!" I groaned, panting lightly. I felt myself close to cumming before Shane stopped. No!!! I whined a bit in displeasure. He smirked but started kissing up on my neck again, distracting me from that as I smirked and took his pants off. He smirked helping me take his underwear off. 

"You ready baby?" He chuckled. I nodded and smirked lightly. He smirked and put the condom on then entered me lightly. I groaned but gave him a nod so he knew I was ready and he started to rock his hips lightly and I moaned in pleasure. He smirked but started getting slightly rougher, the rocking of his hips turning into hard thrusts. I moaned in pleasure and gripped the bed sheets. He leaned down and kissed on my neck as his thrusts got harder and harder. I moaned louder and felt myself getting close to my climax.

"F^ck Im about to cum baby..." I groaned and he smirked before he decided to pull out of me to tease me. I looked at him and smirked. "Oh you wanna do that hmm?" I smirked. "Shane I will f^ckin' ride you til' I cum.." I smirked.

"Oh will you know." He chuckled before I flipped him over to where I was on top. 

"You tell me..." I smirked. He blushed deeply before I smirked again and took him in. He moaned in pleasure as I started to ride him.

"F^CK!" He groaned and I smirked and kept riding him. He moaned in pleasure and I groaned feeling myself close to cumming. I ended up cumming though on both of us and he did as well.

After our little fun we had took a shower together and finally  we had went to bed and I smiled laying with him before I fell asleep.