Sick little Lunatic

Dean puked  into the toilet again as Shane rubbed his back. He  groaned and whined a bit in pain and fear as Shane kept rubbing his back.

"Get it out Dean..." He said and continued to rub his back. Yeah seeing someone puke disgusted him but.. This was his lover, and he wasn't gonna leave his side. "Get it out..." He said as Dean puked again coughing a little. Shane rubbed his back. Dean groaned with a small whine as Shane handed him a rag and Dean wiped his mouth, shaking a bit. Shane knew this had to be the flu..

*Shane's POV*

My poor baby... I feel so bad for him.. And all I can do is just sit beside him.. I know it's flu.. He's weak, throwing up... Everything... I put my arms around him and rubbed his stomach as he puked again and groaned a bit in pain mixed with a whine.

"You'll be okay baby...." I said rubbing his back.

"E-Everything h-hurts...." He said and I felt even worse as I kissed his head. It was burning hot.

"I know baby.... I know...." I whispered as I stayed in that position with him. He wiped his mouth and I helped him up as he flushed the toilet and I helped him to bed. "Tell me if you have to puke again, okay?" I said and he nodded as I lay him in bed then cuddled with him.