About kids

*Shane's POV*

I met with Dean after he ate and we were in his locker room now.
"So, you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked.
"It's nothing Shane, don't worry about it..." He said and shrugged.
"Doesn't seem like nothing.." I said.
"Well it is..." Dean sighed.
"Dean... Please... You can trust me..." I said and put my arms around him.
"Fine, look... I've been thinking.. And I know you probably will say no... But.. I... I really want a kid, and I know I'm ready for one, and if you're not that's fine, I can take care of the baby myself..." He said and looked at me. I'm glad he was honest.. But.. Was I ready?
"P... Please Shane?...." Dean said and I looked up at him and saw how bad he wanted this in his eyes. I sighed and thought for a moment and Dean looked down. I looked up at him and felt even worse. Then... I made my decision.
"I.... Can make an exception...." I said and Dean looked up at me surprised and I smiled and nodded before he hugged me tightly. I smiled a little and hugged him back.
"You really wanted a kid hmm?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my cheek.
"Thank you Shane..." He said.
"Well we gotta talk to Vince first to get you a fake injury for like a year, then we'll see if it works." I said and he smiled and nodded.