Beating

*Dean's POV*

I watched in horror as Undertaker beat up Shane. I got so worried. And before I knew it he went to the top of the cage. I got more worried... And when Taker moved and he missed... My heart skipped a beat. "SHANE!" I gasped and looked at the tv. "No! No!! No!!! NO!!!" I said worried watching the TV still. Taker did end up winning but I went with Shane to the hospital. He had got the beating of a life time, and I would be there by his side. 

I stayed with Shane in the hospital and he had a horrible bruise starting now and I whined a bit and kissed his head lightly and kissed the bruise lightly before his eyes opened. His lips were a bit swollen, his eye was swollen, he was bruised up, it was horrible... He looked to me and put his hand on my cheek. I put mine on his and looked at him.

"Thank you for staying with me Dean....." He said quietly and I nodded with a small painful smile. He smiled a little at me. Even if he was the one in pain, it pained me to see him like this. "Dean..." He asked.

"Hmmm?" I hummed looking at him.

"C...Can you lay with me?.." He asked. I smiled and nodded, easily getting beside him and cuddling up to him. I kissed his cheek lightly. He smiled a bit and hugged me. I chuckled lightly and kissed his cheek again.

"Love you.." I said.

"I love you too, baby...." He said and put his arm around me.