News.......

"Local news, Dean Ambrose killed himself after the pain of dealing with 7 tumors in his left lung and 3 in his right. The body was found the same day and only 7 days later, his husband, Shane McMahon, died of depression. We have their sons here to explain it all.."

"Well Pops wasn't a man for giving up... He was a lunatic..... But having about 10 tumors.... He couldn't breathe straight so I can understand what he did.. But wanting to go out like this? I mean he was slowly suffocating so I can understand wanting to die.. Really..... But.. I know he's in Heaven with dad now.." Dawson said.

"Yeah and dad couldn't take the depression of loosing Pops. He would rarely eat, rarely drink, we had to help him do about everything. It was really sad to see him like that. I remember I went in his room the last night we had with him, with my brothers, and I told him 'You can go home now Dad. Go home with Pops.' And we sat there.... And hour later...... He gave in... And I know he's up there with Pops now.." Tyler added.

"And out of the lover for both our dads, Dawson and Tyler now run a new Wrestling Company for them, and I know they're watching over. The SBWF. ShaneBrose Wrestling Federation...." Mitch added.