Surprise!

It's been a few weeks and Dean had been puking a lot lately but he never thought to much of it. And Shane insisted on him going to the doctors. So finally he had got his way with Dean and they went to the doctors. Shane was really worried with all this throwing up. He thought Dean could have a really bad illness. He didn't want him to die!!

It was finally at the doctors that Shane had to wait while Dean was checked out. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. An hour passed and to Shane it felt like a day.. What was taking them so long?! He got anxious and worried. Was Dean okay? WAS HE DEAD?!!! Shane's heart began to race as so many thoughts came to his head before Dean came back out. Shane ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"OH thank God you're okay!" He said. "You're okay right?" Shane asked pulling away. Dean chuckled, smiling, as he nodded. "Okay... THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY!!!" Shane said once again hugging him. Dean laughed a bit and smiled, hugging him back.

"Yes baby I'm okay. And the baby is too." Dean said.

"Baby?..." Shane echoed.

"Surpriiiise." Dean said chuckling lightly as Shane looked at him surprised before he smiled.

"I love you, you douche." He chuckled and kissed him.

*yay an update... Sorry I'm dealing with depression...*