Jail

*Dean's POV*

"Please... Shane will be a dead man if I get my hands on him.." Brock said. I felt myself getting more and more mad as Paul smirked watching me and Brock.

"You wanna say that again?" I said pulling a crowbar out my jacket. He looked at the crowbar then me.

"Oh what are you gonna do?.. Hmm? Gonna beat me up?" Brock smirked. "You're as weak as Shane." he said.

That was it. That set me off. I growled before I stuck him across the face before I beat the ever living crap out of him! Security got me off Brock some how as Paul called the cops, without my knowledge, as I tried to get loose. Soon enough tho.. Cops did show up...

*Shane's POV*

"Whoa whoa dad calm down." I said laughing.

"No!!! He's gonna get fired if he doesn't stop!" Vince said and I laughed more.

"Dad, he's a jerk, he's gonna be like that." I said. 

Vince sighed. "I can't help it, Shane... He's being annoying, being a dushe, and it's all getting on my nevres!" He said and I started laughing even more.

"Dad.. This is Sheamus we're talking about, he's gonna be one." I said and Vince crossed his arms. 

"True...." He sighed. "I guess I'll give him another shot--- Is that sirens?" He said as I listened. What the hell?

"Yeah I think so..." I said nodding. We decided to go out and my heart dropped. 

*Dean's POV*

I had cuffs now around my wrists as a cop put a stupid bandanna thing around my mouth to where I couldn't talk as I tried getting it off but he tightened his grip with the cuffs. Shane walked over and I stopped. Crap... 

"Dean... W...What the hell did you do?!!" He said in shock as the cop looked to Shane.

"You know him?" The cop said.

"Yeah... He's my fiance..." Shane said looking at the cop.

"Well... Your fiance just tried to kill Brock." The cop said.

"Whoa what?!" Vince said.

I shook my head trying to talk but I couldn't... Since this stupid thing on my mouth. The cop moved it down. For a minute.

"No! I did it in self defense cause he was talkin' sh^t and threatnin' Shane." I said before the cop rolled his eyes and put it back on my mouth. I shook my head trying to get it off before he grabbed my neck on a pressure point. And it hurt!

"Hey stop! He's just trying to say what happened!" I heard Shane say before everything went black.

I woke up and groaned as I shook my head and noticed I was in a cell... I looked around and felt a bit scared. I sat up and noticed I was alone. I wanted Shane.... I wanted to be home with Dawson... How am I gonna tell my son I went to jail for trying to protect his father?... I then heard a key opening something and turned around and saw a cop opening my cell. I looked at him confused before Shane walked up.

"Shane?..." I tilted my head as he walked too me and keeled in front of me before he hugged me.

"Dean... I know you did it to protect me... And.. Me and Vince bailed you out.." He said and I hugged him back. 

"Thank you Shane...." I said as he helped me up. He glared at the cop, the one who had knocked me out, before we went to the car. 

*Shane's POV*

The car ride was quiet and Dean only just stared out the window. I looked over to him but he just looked out the window, he hadn't moved at all.. I sighed and looked back in front of me to the road. Hopefully this would end and Dean would just go back to normal. I really don't mind that he was protecting me but that stupid cop probably put him in that mood... I just hope he's okay..