It's a boy!!

8 months had passed and Dean had started getting pretty weak which was worrying Shane. Shane held him in his arms as Dean lay against his chest. He rubbed Dean's back a little worried about him. He couldn't loose Dean..

"How do ya feel?" Shane asks.

"Like crap..." Dean said weakly.

"Im sorry baby... Do you wanna go to the doctor?" Shane asked. 

"I don't know...." Dean groaned holding his stomach a bit.

"I think we should baby." He said.

Dean sighed and nodded. "Okay..." He said.

Shane took Dean to the hospital and they had him wait outside and Shane paced back and forth before they let him come back in.

"It's a boy!" The doctor said and Shane felt his eyes water a little as he smiled. He went to Dean and nuzzled into his neck and smiled as Dean put an arm around his lover weakly. Shane smiled and held his hand.

"I'm proud of you Dean..." He said. Dean weakly smiled and Shane kissed his head.

"Have an idea of what you wanna name him?" The doctor asked handing him to Dean as Dean held the sleeping baby boy.

"Yeah we had been thinking of Tyler." Shane said. Dean nodded. "Tyler Lee." 

"Well, congrats to you two." He said and left. Shane smiled and kissed Dean's cheek. Dean smiled a bit and leaned against Shane as Shane lay beside him.

"I love you Dean...." Shane said.

"Love you too.." Dean weakly said cuddling up with him while holding Tyler.