Daddy Kink/Trying for a baby

*Okay I had too XD*

*Deans POV*

It's been a month and I was wondering when Shane would try something... I was leaning against the wall reading a twitter text before my phone was taken and I looked up and Shane smirked setting it on the dresser. I raised an eyebrow.
"Uhh excuse me?" I said looking up at him.
"You're excused. But not from sex.." He smirked and I started blushing. Finally!!!
I smirked and looked at him. "Really?" I said running my finger down his chest as I looked up at him. He smiled and pushed me against the wall.
"And if you want a baby... Then I've only got one request..." Shane said. "Only for this one time." He said.
"And that is?.." I asked. Right about now I would do anything for a baby.. To finally be a father...
"Call me daddy? Just for this one time." He said. My cheeks heated up.
"Oh please tell me you don't have that kink!" I said.
"No... I just want it just this one time." He said and I thought.
"Well if its for our baby..." I said and he smirked.
"Good." He said and started to kiss me. I wasn't expecting it too soon and started to kiss back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. I didn't bother trying to fight for dominance as our tongues locked together in a fierce make out. He tapped my hip and I jumped up into his arms as he smirked into the kiss and continued to kiss me. He pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me, the make out continuing still. I moved my hands down to his belt and undid it as I pulled it off and tossed it on the ground while he pulled mine off. I tugged at his jeans and got them off as he helped me get them off before I helped him get mine off and we took each others shirts off, now in our underwear.
"You sure you want this?" He asked pulling away.
"I already faked an injury... And I know what I want baby... Im ready." I said panting lightly. He smiled and kissed on my neck. "Shane..." I groaned. He pulled away.
"Uh uh what did I say?" He asked.
"Sorry... Daddy." I smirked. Shane smiled and went back to kissing my neck. I let a soft moan escape my lips. He smirked and bit down on my neck. "F-F^ck!" I gasped and he proceeded to suck on that one spot. He proceeded to pull my underwear down and put his hand around my hard member and started to go up and down on my member as I moaned in pleasure. "Oh god S-- Daddy!" I corrected myself as I moaned.
"Like it don't you baby?" He said against my neck.
"Yes Daddy..." I said. I didn't like doing this but it was for what I wanted... A kid.
"You want me to f^ck you don't you?" He smirked.
"Ooh yes!!" I groaned nodding. He smirked.
"Then get on your hands and knees for daddy hmm?" He smirked. I chuckled lightly and did as he wanted as he pulled his underwear off. He put his hands on my waist before entering me lightly as he started to rock his hips. I groaned in pleasure. He proceeded to rock his hips lightly into me.

*Shane's POV*

God it felt so good to be inside of Dean again... And it was taking me everything not to start thrusting. Dean moaned in pleasure and I couldn't help it anymore before I started thrusting into him. He moaned in pleasure and I went harder and pushed myself deeper as his moan got louder.
"Oh god Daddy! Yes!!" He moaned. I smirked and kept thrusting into him, getting a bit harder and faster on my thrusts. He groaned in pleasure letting out a few pants mixed with groans in them. I grunted lightly and went as hard as I could on him, he was enjoying it. I mean I might as well pleasure us both since we won't be able to bang each other for like a year... And when I can again.. I'm doing the sh^t out of him!! I felt myself coming to my climax and groaned a bit.
"Baby I'm... I'm gonna cum.." I gasped out.
"Do it baby!" Dean said panting lightly. I smirked and continued thrusting into him, trying to get myself to the full point.

*Dean's POV*

I gripped harder onto the side of the bed as Shane's thrusts got harder and harder. God I was loving every bit of it. I felt something slightly warm inside me and moaned in pleasure as Shane groaned lightly. "F-F^^^ck!" Shane moaned and I gripped as right as I could on the bed. I knew he had came inside me... And I hoped to god it was enough to get me pregnant. I had went to the doctor and found out I did have that.. What ever disease to get me pregnant. And I was thrilled!
After a few lazy thrusts into me Shane pulled out and we lay next to each other panting as I cuddled into his chest and he put his arms around me and smiled a bit.