Mr.Bossy

(OOOH!!!! SHANE GOT BOSSY!!!! THATS HOT!!! O///O Yeah TV likes me now :) It wanted to work! :D)

*Dean's POV*

I saw Kevin threatening Shane and I was about to go over there and kick his butt but.. Something... Inside me just yelled at me to wait... That's when Shane got bossy... And god was it hot!! I smiled as Kevin left and I smirked walking over to him as I put my arms around his waist and looked up at him.

"That was kinda hot, babe." I said chuckling as he looked at me and smiled a bit. 

"Eh, gotta do what I gotta do mm?" He said and I smiled, nodding.

"Yeah but you being bossy is hot.." I said and smirked. "Mr.Bossy..." I said and smiled a bit, my tongue a little between my teeth. He laughed a bit and smiled.

"Mr.Bossy huh?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Yeep.." I chuckled. "You running RAW is pretty hot too.. I like it... Especially when you get all strong... And tough like this..." I said pushing him against the wall as he smirked looking down at me.

"Dean... Not here..." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I know, I know, I wasn't gonna do it, honest." I held a hand up, telling the truth. "I just wanted to give you a little good luck kiss..." I said and pecked his lips. He smiled and kissed my head. 

"Well New Day is up next, I gotta go make sure everything goes right, k?" He said looking down at me, his arms around me.

"Nooo.... Can I come with you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Oh okay..." He chuckled and I smiled and pecked his lips a few times before he laughed playfully pushing me off and I laughed a little too as we went and sat in his office. I sat beside him and cuddled up to him.

"Can I call you Mr.Bossy for the rest of the night?" I then said giggling a little.

He smiled. "God that is so adorable!... Fiine. Only for tonight." He said and I smiled.

"Yay." He laughed a bit as I cuddled closer to him.