Bad Decisions (Punk Harry Styles)

Authors note - this is my first fanfic so how I feel about this and the reaction I get will probably determine whether I continue with the fanfic.

WARNING - there will be smut in this fanfic

CHAPTER 1 - Ellie POV

So many thoughts were rushing through my head all at once. Yes I have been known to make bad decisions that don't really affect my day to day life, for example my choice of friends, yeah although throughout high school I wasn't an outcast but i certainly wasn't popular. But I chose to put myself in that position by not having a group if friends I could depend on, that was a bad decision. Because of that I make normal social situations unbearable. So high school contained bad decisions.

However College wasn't as bad because I didn't socialise with people, I put all my concentration on passing my exams to get into university. Yes I had no social life but my grades were brilliant, my parents were so proud. My dad was proud because he believed I shared similar characteristics as him: ambitions and career minded. My dad would always lecture me on how those are the characteristics that will make me powerful in the business industry. My dad is a very powerful businessman, which resulted in my family being very 'comfortable' financially. I don't like the label of being rich. However my dad wanted me to be career minded. On the other hand my mom would tell its important to have friends and a social life. I would listen to my mom and acknowledge her opinion but I was never really confident in college to make new friends.

Therefore my high school and college experiences helped my make a decision that would either be absolutely amazing and I would actually have friends or it could be the total opposite.

I chose to move out for university and moved to a university in London to continue my studies in business. This whole decision had pros and cons. I would be away from my parents and I would have a lot responsibility for myself. Also I'd be in London which makes a huge change from my usual settings of the Kent countryside. The cons of this decisions is that I know no one in London and need to make new friends. Also where I grew in Kent wasn't a long drive to London so I could still have visits from my parents anytime or should I say surprise visits!

So I haven't come to a conclusion whether it was a bad decision to go to university in London alone. Only time will tell. But I'm going to make the most of it and I'm going to change my attitude. I'm not going to be uptight about it. I might even get loose an have fun. Maybe.  

NEXT MORNING -

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Today was the day, me and my mom were driving up to London to get me moved into my dorm. It's weird but kind of exciting. Me and mom had already packed the Range Rover last night with my boxes. The boxes contained the usual stuff: all my clothing, shoes, books, bedding, laptop and other items that I could use to make my dorm room feel more like home. My mom was driving in her own car, the one that was full of my boxes and I was driving up in my own car. My mom and dad brought me a teal coloured Mini Cooper S last year when I passed my test. My dad wasn't able to come to help me get settled in to university because he has been on a business trip in Sweden for the past 2 weeks and is still there now. That's what my whole childhood was like dad would come and go on business and my mom would be there constantly. There is no doubt that my mom is my best friend and I loved her dearly. Although we do argue sometimes.  

Suddenly I was broken from my thoughts by my mom voice calling from down the hall.  

"Ellie come on sweetie it's your big day!"  

Her enthusiasm made me smile and I jumped out of my bed and made my way to my bathroom to take a shower. I swiftly picked up the clothing I laid out the night before and a towel and skipped over to my bathroom. I was surprisingly happy considering it was 6:30 on a Saturday morning.

Got into my bathroom that was joined onto my bedroom and locked the door behind me. I removed my cotton shorts that were really short that's why I only wore them to sleep in. Then I quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head and untied my hair. Only in my white lace underwear, I looked at my self in the mirror. I wasn't drop dead gorgeous but I was pretty. I had long brown hair with a centre parting that fell to the bottom of my back. Big blue eyes that were framed with my long eye lashes. I have a pretty average figure, I have a slim stomach, reasonable sized boobs but I do only have a small little bum. I am not very tall I'm about 5'1 or 5'2 so I don't have long legs. With that last thought I whipped off my bra and pants and jumped in the shower.

1 hour later -

I'm standing at the bottom of my stairs waiting for my mom to emerge from her bedroom. My mom insisted on make her self look presentable and smart. Me on the other was more than happy looking casual in my light blue skinny jeans, pure white converse (there the best shoes to drive in) and my white superdry hoodie. My hair wasn't tied up I blow dried it and straightened it after my shower. It wasn't that warm outside it was September in England, so I had my coat in my hand ready for when we arrive in London and just in case we have to walk far.

After about 10 minutes my mom finally made her way down the stairs in her black trousers and red chiffon blouse and her black heels. My mom has blue eyes exactly the same as mine but she has shoulder length blonde hair. My hair colours comes from my dad. My mom quickly grabbed her hand bag and hugged me. 

"What was that for?" I asked not that my mom doesn't hug a lot but it was just unexpected.  

"I am so proud of you, your leaving home and spreading your wings. I think this a good decision your making Ellie" she replied looking into my eyes. I made eye contact with her and I could see that she was going to start crying.  

"Aww mom don't be sad, I know I'm really excited and I don't want to be late. So can we get a move on" I giggled.  

I opened the front door and made my way down the drive way to my Mini. I dumped my coat in the passenger seat and walked around to drivers seat and turned around to see my mom at the drivers side door of the Range Rover watching me.  

"I'll see you in London mom" I winked and hopped in the drivers seat. My mom mirrored my actions and backed out the drive way first with me following behind in my car. I quicker plugged my IPod into my stereo in my car and started singing along to the music. Off to London I go.