Chapter 15

Chapter 15 -

Harry's POV -

My eyes flutter open as I feel my bed begin to move. Opening my eyes I see that I'm not in my apartment and that I'm Ellie's dorm. Over the mess of long brown hair that lies on the pillow next to my head I see Ellie sleeping. She sleeps with her mouth parted slightly and her eyes are gently shut. Her back against my chest I feel her breathing against me. Then I realise that my arm is draped around her waist. What? I quickly remove my hand. I lay flat on my back, thinking!

This isn't me, I don't sleep with girls unless its after sex. But I hardly do that, usually I just leave. But then I did need to get her back into the deal. I still haven't gotten what I want off her. The whole 'nice' Harry act is not me and boring as fuck.

I slowly and quietly get out off bed not wanting to wake Ellie that would just mean more explaining. Once I was out of the bed I grabbed my jeans and t-shirt and put them on. I check my phone and see that it is 6:23 am. Shit I need to meet Zac at 7:00. Slipping my shoes on I dash out of Ellie's dorm.

1 Hour Later...

Ellie's POV -

Groaning I rolled over to lay flat on my back, I glance at the clock on the wall and see that it is 7:30. Then I realise that I have lessons in less than an hour and half. Quickly I jump out of bed and grab my wash bag and white lacy underwear. Then I rush to my wardrobe and decide to wear my black cigarette trousers and a plain white blouse. Because I only have lessons till dinner time today I decide to wear heels. I do prefer to wear flats but its been a while since I wore heels, also I'm feeling dressy today. So I pick up my black 3 inch, pointed at the toe heels. Everything in hand I rush to the shower room.

30 minutes later

Standing in my dorm I look in the mirror, looking at my outfit. Tucking my blouse into my trousers I decide that I'm going to blow dry my hair and tie it up. Considering I didn't have any time to waste I quickly begin to do my hair.

Eventually at 8:30 I'm dressed and my hair is tied up in a sleek pony tail, my hair is quite long so the pony tail ends in the centre of my back. Grabbing my usual stuff I throw it in my bag and put my black trench coat on and leave my dorm locking the door behind me.

As I am walking to class I flick through my messages and then I realise what happened last night? I've been in such a rush I completely forgot about Harry. Although I'm not really that bothered because he obviously left in a rush since he didn't let me know, he just left. Oh well. We only just got over the last fight so I'm just going to forget it.

When I reach my classroom I approach my desk taking off my coat and slipping it onto the back of my chair and grabbing my notes and pen. There is only a few other students in the class here. I sit in my chair leaning back and taking a deep breath, after rushing all morning and I still made it on time. Waiting for the rest of the class to arrive, I start impatiently tapping my pen on the desk and cross my one leg over the other under the table.

Hearing a mutter of voices I look up to see Liam and Harry walking into class. Harry instantly recognises me and winks in my direction. I send him a slight smirk and then turn my attention to Liam who is waving at me, I smile recognising his wave. Harry walks pass me and sits in his seat behind me and Liam stands next to me and sits in his seat.

"Alright Ellie" Liam says turning to face me.

"Hi Liam" I smiled.

"What's up?" obviously recognising my flustered state.

#Woke up late so it was a huge rush this morning but I still make it here before you" I giggle.

"Me and Harry take our time don't we Harry" Liam turns in his seat to face Harry, so I do the same. Since the lecturer isn't here yet having a little chat will be fine. Harry looked at me and Liam confusingly, obviously he didn't hear our conversation.

"Erm what?" Harry questioned.

"You take your time" I smirked. "Walking to class" I make my point clear.

"Yeah I like to take my time, you enjoy it better, sometimes" he winked. Oh he is good at these little games. "Only sometimes though" he smiled. I shake my head and turn back to face the front. Poor Liam was completely oblivious to the hidden meaning in mine and Harrys conversation. Then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out I see I have a message.

From - 'Hot Harry' - You love these little games don't you?

To - 'Hot Harry' - I don't know what your talking about ;)

Quickly my phones vibrates again.

From - 'Hot Harry' - Don't play innocent now, we both know your not as innocent as you look. Although I cant actually say you look innocent in that outfit.x

To - 'Hot Harry' - I am innocent! Sometimes. However my outfit is innocent plain white blouse, trousers, heels, matching white lacy underwear! Completely innocent.

Once I sent the message, I looked up from my lap to see the lecturer had walked in. Harry had obviously just read my message because I heard him groan, obviously to the reference to my underwear. My phone vibrated in my lap. I quickly glance down reading the message.

From - 'Hot Harry' - The thoughts of having you right here, right now in this room. They are not innocent. Shall I go into further detail?

To - 'Hot Harry' - You may go into further detail if you wish, I am intrigued.

I smirk to myself knowing that texting Harry these things in class is really going to bother him because he cant act on how he feels. Although I want to win this game with Harry its getting harder because his messages are beginning to affect me as well. Then I feel another vibration in my lap. Before looking down at my phone I pretend that I'm paying attention to the lecturer and take some random notes off the board.

From - 'Hot Harry' - Don't you mean your turned on, not intrigued. I would rip every single piece of clothing off your body. Lay you down the desk with my head in between your legs. Are you sure you want more detail?

As soon as I read that text message I felt my breathing get heavier, just the thought of how I felt last time. A slight moan leaves my mouth but I fake a cough to cover it up. Completely flustered by the whole situation, I nearly forget I'm in class. But Liam helps me remember this by tapping my shoulder. He mouths to me 'are you okay?'. I nod my head and sit up straight in my seat and cross my leg over the other tightly. Regaining composure but my phone vibrates again. I unwillingly open the message, because I don't know what effect the message will have on me.

From - 'Hot Harry' - Later on you wont have to control your moans. I think its safe to say I won this little game. What's the winners reward?

To - 'Hot Harry' - No reward I'm afraid, I don't have anything to offer.

From - 'Hot Harry' - Oh yes you do ;)

After reading that message I smirk and return to writing notes from the board. Thank god our lecturer doesn't pay much attention to the class. Otherwise there is no doubt in my mind that me and Harry would have gotten caught.

Imagine standing up and reading these messages in front of everyone.