Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

Ellie's POV-

I pulled up in the car park of my dorm block, I glanced at the clock seeing that it was 6:30. I'm glad I grabbed some lunch out while shopping. I hopped out my car and grabbed my bags from the boot. Locking the car I headed into my building.

Reaching my dorm room I unlocked the door and rushed in dumping my bags on my bed. The dorm was empty, I'm guessing Harry was right when he said Holly wouldn't be back til tonight.

I started sorting through my shopping bags putting the new underwear I brought away in my wardrobe. I really do love buying underwear. I put my university supplies on the desk ready to be used tomorrow.

Since classes started 9 in the morning tomorrow, an early night will be a smart thing. Grabbing my wash bag, pyjamas and towel I headed for the shower room and locking my dorm room behind me. Harry has made my really paranoid.

I entered the shower room and heard that one of the shower were on, no so lucky this time I thought. Heading into a cubical I locked the door behind me. Turning on the shower to get it nice and warm before I got it. I stripped off my clothes and untied my hair and jumped in the shower. Washing my body with my strawberry body scrub. Washing my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner. Rinsing my body of any soap. I grabbed my razor and quickly shaved all the areas that needed shaving. Once I was done I quickly wrapped the towel around my body. Drying my body and getting dressed into my pyjama shorts and baggy t-shirt I wrapped the towel around my head. Gathering my things I exited the cubical and putting my things on the bench while ruffled my hair with the towel.

Hearing the sound of a cubical door opening, I slyly peeked over my shoulder. To see a strand of wet brown hair. I quickly turned around just in case I was blessed with Harry's presence but thankfully it wasn't Harry. It was a girl, with longish brown hair and a petite body. Her body was only accompanied with a towel. Well this is awkward.

"Hiya, I'm Amy" oh wait is this Harry's friend?

"Hello I'm Ellie" I didn't really want to have a full conversation with someone only in a towel. But she had different ideas.

"Arhh I don't want to go to classes tomorrow!" She complained.

"Oh right why not?"

"I am so tired and my classes are so boring" she said whilst yawning in the process.

"Long day?" I giggled at her yawning.

"Well more of a long afternoon with a old friend" she winked and giggled.

"Ohh well I better get off, bye Amy" I left as soon a I could.

"Bye Ellie" she called.

I quickly gathered my stuff and rushed to my dorm. Amy was abit too forward for my liking. When I reach the door of my dorm, I notice a folded piece of paper stuck to my door. I grab the piece of paper and unfold it.

Ellie  

You might want this  

07123456789

Harry

What? Harry just left his number on my door. He really loves him self. I scrunch up the note and throw the piece of paper on the bin in the hallway.

"Erh what a prick" I say out loud to myself.

"You never know when you might want that number Ellie" a voice spoke. I know that voice. Harry.

"Harry you idiot you scared me, you can't creep up on people like that" I said crossing my arms. Watching Harry approach me from down the hallway. "What do you want Harry?"

"Well there's one or two things I want from you Ellie but I don't think you'd appreciate me telling you them".

"You know your right Harry I don't want to know".

"Well you seemed to enjoy your self at the bar with me" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"That shouldn't of happened Harry". I didn't realise how close Harry was until I felt his warm breath on my face.

"Yeah maybe your correct it shouldn't of happened but it did" he said getting his face closer to mine.

"We can't Harry" I said looking up at him, I saw Harry leaning in. But I didn't back down or pull away when I felt his hands place themselves on my hips. I just about felt the softness of his lips on mine when the shower room door open. I jumped back.

"Oh hey Ellie" Amy said in her annoyingly cheery voice. I stepped back from Harry slightly.

"Hello Amy". Once I greeted Amy Harry's jaw nearly hit the floor. His facial expression caused me to smirk at Harry. He looked abit shifty. I giggled to myself.

"Ohh Harry" Amy said in a shamefully flirty voice. She ran the tips of her fingers up and down Harry's upper arm. Her actions towards Harry didn't settle well with me. An awkward feeling grew in the pit of my stomach.

"Hi Amy, you know each other?" Harry said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah we met in the shower room didn't we Amy" I said smiling at Harry.

"Hmm" she replied paying more attention to Harry.

"Well I'll leave you to it, see you around Harry" I winked.

"I positive I will see you around Ellie". I scoffed and walked into my dorm room.

As I entered my dorm I dump my dirty clothing in the laundry basket and put my wash bag back on the dresser. As I lay on my bed searching through twitter. I wonder where Holly is, I thought she was coming back tonight. I really should get her number.

Suddenly feeling extremely tired, I plug my phone into charge set my alarm clock for 7am. I jump into bed getting comfy before drifting off to sleep.