Chapter 49 - Sexual Content but Cuteness.

Chapter 49 -

Ellie's POV -

I lay under the quilt snuggled up to Harry in just our underwear, his parents had come back which stopped us from doing anything. When Harry told me we were doing it different tonight it made me intrigued. We waited until we heard his mom and dad retire to their bedroom further down the hallway. When I heard a door shut, I looked up and saw a grinning Harry looking down at me. He leaned down to me and slowly kissed me.

"Hmmm" I moaned as he rolled his body over mine so that I was laying on my back. He kneeled in between my bent legs, he leaned down and allowed his body to hover over mine, by holding his weight up with his one hand flat on the bed beside my head. His other hand gripped onto my waist.

"We still have to keep the noise down, even though they have gone to bed" he states. I look up at his face admiring his piercings, the harshness of the mental in contrast to his soft lips and nod my head, whilst biting my lip. I look at his arm that holds him up, I see the amount of tattoos on his upper arm. I've never really appreciated Harry's tattoos before, because I never really pay attention to them.

Slowly Harry begins to gently pull my underwear down my legs with one hand, therefore I help and eased the difficultness of the situation. Carelessly my underwear was thrown from under the covers onto the floor. I sat up slightly and unclasped my bra, throwing that onto the floor to joining my underwear. I lay back down utterly naked underneath Harry's body which was covered the quilt.

"I love your body." He spoke into my neck as his one hand roamed from my left breast down to the very top of my thigh. I lay back and just allowed Harry to gently caress my body. He began to move down my body leaving kisses against my torso as he did. Harry's body and mine own was completely covered by the quilt.

I felt his hot breath fan over the insides of thighs. My legs bent and open giving Harry ultimate access to do whatever he wanted. I was his. No one else had ever had me in the way Harry has and will. I wanted to be his, forever.

Still in the intimate position, I felt his warm lips kiss the insides of my thighs. The suspense Harry was creating was killing me. I hand buried its self in his hair.

"Please Harry" I spoke breathlessly.

I quiet moan left my mouth as he fulfilled my request. Slowly he took delicate strokes of my womanhood. I hummed as he continued doing everything he could to get my legs shaking. I tried my hardest to be quiet when Harry flicked his tongue over my clit. I could already feel the wetness created by myself and Harry's tongue down my lower region.

He began crawling back up my body, his head popped from under the quilt with a smirk on his face. His face was all red from being under the blanket. His body was settled in between my legs.

"You're all red." I giggled and stroked his cheek.

"It gets warm under there." He smiles.

My hands found the waist band of his boxers. His bulge showed that he was aroused, I slowly pulled down his boxers. Harry was kneeled between my legs so once they reached his knees he pushed my body to lay back and he hovered over me kicking his boxers down his legs. His erection brushed in between my legs. He placed his forearms one either side of my body, his forehead rested on mine.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Hm-hm" I nodded.

He gently eased himself into me, a lot different from this morning he was slow. Like he wanted to savour every feeling he felt. I shut my eyes and smirked when I had the familiar feeling of him in me. It always felt right with Harry.

I opened my eyes and looked straight into Harry's eyes. He winked at me and slowly began to move his hips. I placed my hands on the side of his neck and kissed his lips passionately. Each time he flicked his hips I felt him hit me in the right spot, each time a small moan fell past my lips. Repeating the movements made me become extremely sensitive. My nails dug into his shoulders, short but heavy breaths left both me and Harrys mouths.

He lifted himself onto his hands so his body was stretched above mine majority of his weight rested on his knees, still connected. His one hand grabbed the back of my knee and pulled my leg up, placed on his shoulder. I groaned as the slight change made the feeling more distinct and pleasurable. 

The quilts were no longer covering our bodies, we were warm enough. He picked up his pace a bit, knocking the air out my lungs.

"Fuck." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Slow" he mumbled to himself.

Then he slowed his pace again.

Both my legs began to shake, my toes began to curl, I caught my bottom lip between my teeth. Harry gripped my chin and pulled my face to his. His lips captured mine, silencing the moans that left my mouth.

"Together" he grunted. I knew he was ready, just as I was. With one more thrust of his hips we both came together. I moaned as I felt myself release and Harry release at the same time. We both rode out our orgasms together, my hips slowly grinding against his while his member thrust in and out of me. The over powering feeling of the orgasm made my eyes water.

Harry finally came to a stop which caused me to sigh as he pulled out. His body instantly fell on top of mine. Ignoring the sweat and stickiness of our bodies, I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled his head from my neck and looked me in my eyes, and said the one thing I wasn't expecting but wanted him to say.

"I love you."

Different, we made love tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT BUT SWEET! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE XOXO