Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Ellie's POV - 

Waking up in the mornings when staying at Harry's apartment is probably my most favourite time. Sometimes i just watch him sleep, other times i will wake him up to be playful. But this morning was different both me and Harry were skipping University today and going to Harry's parents house. So i wasn't being playful or watching him sleep, i was running around the apartment like a headless chicken. Making sure my outfit was crinkle free, my over night bag was correctly packed because were now stopping over the night. I was also sorting Harry's clothes out folding them and placing them into the bag, it felt like such a coupley thing to be doing. While i close to losing my sanity Harry was asleep.

I walked to the bed standing at the side that Harry was sleeping on. I bent down to his level, he was lying on his side facing where i was standing. I bent down and whispered in his ear.

"Harryyy, come on we have to get ready."

"Ummm" he groaned.

"Are you getting up?" i questioned.

"No" he grumbled.

"Right, i suppose ill have to shower alone." I gently bit his ear.

"Uhmm" he spoke in his raspy morning voice.

I grabbed two towels from the wardrobe, i made Harry place them on a lower shelf so i could reach. I placed the two towels on the heated rack and turned on the shower to warm it up. Standing in front of the mirror i untied my hair from its messy bun and pulled Harry's shirt from my body. I jumped in the shower letting the water wet my body and hair.

Once i was clean i dried my body and placed the other towel around my head. I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my clothes and headed straight back into the bathroom.

"Wake up Harry!" I called as i entered the bathroom. I tended to my period although i was pretty happy, due to taking to contraceptive pill my periods do not last long at all. So im pretty sure ill be finished today. Keeping the towel around my head i dressed in my plain black underwear. I stood at the sink in my inderwear brusing my teeth when Harry walked in.

"Morning" he smiled and used the toilet. I spat out my toothpaste and rinsed my mouth.

"Gross Harry, im standing right here."

"Im only having a piss" he stood with his back to me.

"Still gross" i mumbled removing the towel from my head. I heard to toilet flush signalling Harry was finished.

"Not as gross as periods" he spoke whilst washing his hands in the sink next to me.

"True" i smiled.

"When will you be done?" he asked.

"I need to do my hair and stuff yet." I gently began combing my hair.

"No, when will you be done on your period?" he asked standing in his boxers whilst his back side perched on the counter by the sink.

"Erm probably today, thank god they only last a couple of days because of the pill."

"Yes thank god, because i really dont think its fair for you to walk around in your underwear and me not be able to do anything about it." He moved and stood behind me, letting his hands get comfortable on my hips.

"Your not the only victim in this situation of periods Harry." Yeah missed being intimate with Harry. I mean who wouldnt.

"Is it killing you as much as its killing me then?" he asked kissing my neck, his hands moved up to my chest.