Chapter 28

Chapter 28 -

Ellie's POV -

I had moved and sat on my bed with my legs crossed whilst Harry still stood at the bottom of my bed. He said he wanted to talk yet he has stood there in silence for the last couple of minutes.

"You wanted to talk Harry?" I was trying my hardest to not seem weak and bothered by Harry anymore. It couldn't continue between me and him. It just doesn't work.

"Yeah, erm I'm sorry for sleeping with Amy and making you feel worthless. But your not worthless Ellie. I just make stupid mistakes and don't think about them." He started walking towards my bed and sat down on the bed next to me.

"We all make stupid mistakes Harry." I looked at him, I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and my bottom lip trembling. I was hurt and there was no doubting it. "I made a huge mistake getting involved with you, I should hopefully learn from this mistake." Harry's face just dropped. "We cant continue Harry, no matter how much fun with had. We always seemed to argue and get mad at each more."

"Your really gonna cut all ties with me then?" Harry asked.

"Well yes, its what I need to do Harry. I don't want to get hurt again. Getting hurt last time wrecked my whole college experience, I wont let the same happen to me again in University."

"It was just one mistake and your blowing this whole thing out of proportion, your ridiculous" he shook his head.

"Whatever Harry, no way did it just happen once, I bet you were fucking her throughout the whole time our deal was happening, so don't bullshit me."

"You know what your right! I was fucking her the whole time. When you wouldn't give it to me because your too 'innocent' and too 'scared' to fuck somebody, I would go to Amy. Last night I fucked her as well and then I read your text straight after and I didn't care. Because I don't care about you, you were just a little fun. When I found you were a virgin that just made the whole thing better" he ranted and I just sat there and took whatever he had to say. I just needed to hear all this to make me realise. Harry stood from the bed and began pacing my room and running his hands through his hair.

"Leave Harry" I spoke confidently, not letting any tears break my voice.

"What your not gonna cry and tell me your hurt and you need time blah blah blah" he was stood in front of me, he was so angry. But so was I now.

"Just fucking leave!" I stood from the bed and shoved Harrys chest. "Leave me the fuck alone, don't fucking speak to me again and delete my number. I honestly don't want anything to do with you." Harry grabbed my wrists and pulled me so close to him my chest was touching his. His breath heated my whole face and he leaned in close.

"Maybe if you weren't so boring and just slept with boys, then you wouldn't get hurt when they cheat on you. You will always be cheated on otherwise." He pulled his face back from mine but still not breaking eye contact with me. I could feel the warm tears spill from my eyes.

"I'll tell you one last time, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOU'RE DISGUSTING." I spat and pulled my wrists from his grip, I looked at my wrists and saw red marks all around them.

With that said Harry left the room. I crumpled to the floor and just began to cry. I have never felt so disrespected and worthless in my life. It wasn't this bad with James, why does it feel worse with Harry?

Next Morning -

Waking up this morning left like a chore, yesterday all I did was lay in bed and cry. Then when it reached about 6 o'clock, I went to get some food from McDonalds and stayed in my room eating rubbish junk food. I was alone in the dorm obviously because Holly was a Niall's. So I didn't have to worry about any mess I made, why I looked gross and then I didn't have to explain what had happened.