Chapter 35 -

Chapter 35 -

Ellie's POV -

End of the week - Friday

It was now Friday and I hadn't had much contact with Harry since I stopped at his apartment Monday night. We didn't have sex that night because I was a bit confused and worried I suppose. I was very taken back by Harry's outburst on the night because of the phone call off James. When I see him around University or in classes we just act normal, there is a slight atmosphere and it can be awkward at times. Like today in class I was talking to Liam about my night out I have planned with Holly tonight, he just stared at me with an angry expression. He was mad I could see it but he was hiding it from Liam but I knew. However I wasn't going to let me change my mind I was dying to get out and spend some time with Holly and some other girls.

We're all going clubbing, not a bar or a pub, actually out to a club. I was excited because I've never been proper clubbing. Me, Holly and Amber we're listening to music in our dorm and getting ready for tonight. Amber is a girl in my Business class who I got talking to on Tuesday and we have actually became pretty close. Every break we spend our time together and it is really nice spending time with a girl rather than Harry and Liam, no matter how nice Liam is. Amber has shoulder length light brown hair and her figure is pretty much the same as mine but she is slightly curvier. Whilst getting ready the topic of discussion is Me and Harry. Amber knows everything that has happened between me and Harry since she asked why there was so much tension between us. So I told her everything even about having sex with him. Amber isn't Harry biggest fan lets just say that.

"So you had sex with him and he wanted more on Monday night but he basically told you off for talking to your ex?" Holly questioned whilst curling her hair at the mirror. Amber was sitting on Holly's bed painting her nails. I was looking for a dress to wear in my wardrobe.

"Pretty much, ohh I might wear this one" I spoke out loud to them. I held my blue and white patterned bodycon. It had long sleeves but was backless. The girls nodded and grinned. I was ready all I had to do was get dressed. I had my hair tied into a sleek neat pony tail, my make up wasn't too much. Holly had applied my make up for me and my eye lined was winged, lashed were long and my lips were red. The red lipstick was bold but I like it. Holly was pretty much ready just adding some more curls to her hair. She was also wearing a bodycon but hers was a lot different to mine. Her dress was black but had a skeleton print on the front of it and it looked really cool. She was wearing some high heeled black lace up boots with spikes on the back. Amber was a dressed really pretty she was wearing a white skater dress, white and gold pointed heels. Her hair had been straightened and left to fall in a middle parting. (Polyvore link on the side!)

"This is why I prefer women there not as complicated" Amber spoke referring to Harry and her sexuality. Me and Holly learnt that Amber was bisexual when we first met her. I was shocked because she didn't look the type. But never judge a book by its cover. It didn't affect our friendship because we were both comfortable around her.

"Maybe I should give it ago then" I joked. I took my shorts and t-shirt off and stood proudly in my white lace thong and white push up bra. I carefully slipped into my dress trying not to mess up my hair or make up. Once my dress was on I put my navy blue booties on and picked up my sliver sparkle box clutch.

"Ready!" Holly chanted. My phone, money and keys were safely in my clutch. I smoothed down my tight dress and we left the dorm room. All three of us walked down to the taxi ready to have a good time and get drunk. Tonight I was not going to hold back.

Club -

We walked into the club at 9:30 and it was already busy lots of people dancing on the dance floor and people crowed at the bar. The music was playing loudly I felt the bass in my chest. We smiled at each other and made our way to the bar. The three of us fit into a small gap at the bar.

"This is amazing" I shouted over the music to Holly and Amber.

"I know. SHOTS!" Holly shouted over the music and slid two shots of clear liquid down the bar to me. Holly is a party animal.

We all took the shots and I glanced around the room looking at everything around me. The room was dark but lit up with strobe lights. I looked over the left of me and saw a very good looking boy staring back at me. Once he saw that I noticed him looking at me he dropped me a cheeky wink. I bit my lip and turned back around to the girls.

2 hours later Amber was talking to some girl over the other side of the room and Holly was ordering more drinks. I stood at the bar facing the crowd of people dancing. Suddenly I heard a very high pitched scream came from Holly's mouth. I turned and looked at her, she had her arms wrapped around a boy and from the blonde hair I guessed it was Niall. Right behind Niall was Harry. Great.

"Ellie!" Niall shouted over the music and gave me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. I turned back and faced the bar ready to order another drink. Just as I was about to speak to the bartender I felt someone's finger tips glide up and down my bare back. Their breath hit the back of my neck.

"Let me get this one" Harry spoke roughly in my ear. He moved to the side of me and ordered me another drink. "Not a very warm welcoming you offered me then" he smirked. As he stood next to me I took in his appearance. He was wearing black skinny jeans, black boots and a navy blue buttoned shirt. His hair was pushed back off his forehead. His piercing stood out more.

"I wasn't expecting you that's all"

"Well Niall wanted to see Holly and since  you was talking to Liam about it today I took the opportunity" he whispered in my ear. The bartender placed my drink in front of me.

"You hate to miss an opportunity don't you Harry" I took a sip of my drink.

"Miss" the bartender called me and handed me a piece of paper. "From the man at the end of the bar" he stated. I looked past Harry to see the boy from earlier in night smirking at me. I smiled and looked at the piece of paper.

Connor, 07123456789 x

"See even when I'm standing next to you, you have guys hitting on you" Harry spoke looking down at me. I smiled and placed the number in my clutch.

"What difference does it make if your here or not" I smirked and looked up at Harry. Our bodies were so close, his hand lay comfortably on the small off my back.

"Ill ignore what you just said, you look really good tonight" he mumbled before he leaned down and kissed my lips roughly.

"You're not the first man to tell me that tonight" I pulled back from the kiss.

"We're leaving" he said before grabbing my hand, I followed behind Harry. Ignoring any part of my brain that told me not to go with him.