Chapter 24

Chapter 24 -

Ellie's POV -

As soon as I heard that voice my heart just dropped.

I walked from out the kitchen and approached both of them.

"Oh hi Ellie" she spoke with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Hi Amy" I stood there awkwardly, knowing that her and Harry used to have thing. And now here I am standing in one of Harrys t-shirts and yoga pants in his apartment.

Amy turned her attention back to Harry, she still stood and grazed her hand up and down his bare arm. I stood and crossed my arms over my chest. Slightly annoyed as why Harry just stood there and let her hands grazed up and down his bare upper body. I shook my head slightly, it was obviously just Amy's way, just being flirty.

"What do you want Amy?" Harry asked, as I observed him he seemed a little on edge.

"I left my bracelet here last night" she smirked as  she looked at my direction. I wasn't going to let her think she was bothering me. But deep down I felt sick to my stomach. Harry and Amy both looked at me for  a reaction, I just smiled as both of them.

Harry was walked off into his bedroom and walked into the living area I didn't even want to be near Amy or Harry. I wanted to leave but if I left straight away, then Amy would know she got to me. Harry walked back to Amy with a silver charm bracelet in his hand.

"There you go" he said with no emotion in his voice.

"Thank you, I'll see you some other time. When you don't have company." I could hear the smirk in her voice. Harry didn't reply to her comment and just shut the front door.

As soon as I heard the front door shut, I moved straight to the bedroom. I grabbed my bag and took my sports top and bra out of the bag. I didn't even want his top on because that would mean I would have to see him again to return it. Slipping his top over my head I threw it on the bed and put my sports bra on. I heard a cough behind me. Obviously I knew it was Harry, so I just ignored him. There was no way of him getting out of this one. Amy was here the other night because her bracelet was. So they must have had sex or something because there would be no other reason for her to take her bracelet off in the first place. Shaking my head in disgust I put my sports top on. I grabbed my bag and made sure all my belongings were in there. I slipped my trainers on.

I went to leave the bedroom but obviously Harry had to be difficult and stand in front of the door way. I looked up at Harry and tried to disguise the fact I was clearly upset.

"Move Harry" I said sternly, looking up at him.

"Are we not going to talk about this?" he demanded.

"What is there to talk about Harry! I just heard all I needed to hear" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, okay" he said moving closer to me. He must be fucking joking if he thinks I'm going to let him even touch me. I stepped further back from him.

"Don't even come near me Harry."

"I just said I'm sorry!" he shouted.

"I don't care what you just said Harry" I shouted back at him. "I don't believe anything you say" I tried to move around him but failed again.

"Can we please just talk?" he huffed. I could tell that he was getting frustrated with me.

"I don't want to know Harry. Your a liar! You told me that the 'thing' between you two only happened and couple of times and that you would stop because of the stupid deal!" I yelled I could feel tears welling in my eyes. "The stupid deal that YOU suggested, but I cant blame you because I was stupid enough to accept it" I stepped back from Harry. "I am honestly so stupid for believing anything you have ever said!" I feel a tear roll down my cheek, I quickly wipe it away. "I'm so stupid for opening up to you, telling you things I haven't told anyone else, I am so so stupid." All I feel betrayal, he is just the same as him. James. All he wanted was what James wanted. But when I wasn't giving it to him, he went to Amy. I huffed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Your not stupid Ellie" he said and moved closer to me.

"Your just like him! You have practically done the same. But this hurts more because I opened up to you and I actually did things with you Harry! I WAS ACTUALLY WILLING TO GIVE IT TO YOU, I WAS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING HAVING SEX WITH YOU." I took a huge breath to steady myself and calm down. "Well I'm glad I didn't, dodged that fucking bullet didn't I. I should be thanking that slut Amy." I couldn't help the tears falling. I grabbed my bag and stormed straight pass Harry and headed for the door. Harrys hand grabbed mine and turned me around to face him.

"I'm sorry you opened up to me and I'm sorry I hurt you. She didn't mean anything, I promise."

"Well obviously my feelings meant nothing either, otherwise you wouldn't have had sex with someone who meant nothing to you. When you know it would hurt me." I shook me head. "Like it matters anyway I knew getting involved with you was a bad decision. So this precious deal thing we have, its done, no more!" I looked at Harry's face and saw that he looked irritated.  

"You think you can just call all the shots!" He smirked and grabbed my wrists and pushed me up the wall. My bag dropped to the floor.

"Yeah I do when you treat me like shit Harry!" I didn't even bother struggling in his grip because I knew his strength would over power mine.

"I've told I'm sorry" he said looking down at me as he pushed me against the wall.

"Let go of me Harry." I huffed and let my head drop forward. My head made contact with his chest.

"I am really sorry Ellie, I didn't know about what James did to you when I did it or else I wouldn't have done it." I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"That doesn't matter Harry, you told me that I wasn't allowed to do anything with anyone else. When I made that stupid joke about sleeping with Liam today you flipped. But then I find out you fucked Amy." I move my head from his chest and look at him. He still held my wrists against the wall to pin me in place. But his grip wasn't too hard. "I need to go Harry."

"But I said I was sorry." He dropped his head to the crook of my neck and left small kisses there.

"I need time to clear my head and actually think about this when I'm not so angry" I hummed feeling Harry kissing me. Harry lifted his head from me neck and smiled at me, I looked at him in confusion.

"You were pretty angry" he smiled.

"I still am, now can you let go of me so I can go back to my dorm." He eventually let go of me.

"Do you forgive me?"

"I don't know Harry, just give me a bit of time" I looked at Harry with no expression on my face.

"Shall I drive you back to your dorm?" he asked.

"No I'm going to get a Taxi back." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I really am sorry Ellie." He moved closer to me and placed his hands on my hips. "Can I at least kiss you goodbye" I looked at him and leaned my head to his and kissed him gently. Harry took his opportunity and cupped my face in his hands and deepened the kiss. As soon as I pulled back from the kiss, I knew kissing him was a bad idea. Because I instantly missed the feel of his lips on mine. But I couldn't refuse him, no girl has that much will power.

"I've gotta go" I grabbed my bag and walked out the front door of Harrys apartment.

BAD, BAD DECISION!