Chapter 52

Authors note! --

So sorry for not updating in so long, I was slow with Christmas but then I was taken into hospital the 27th with pancreatitis and I had to have my gall bladder out. I only got home the 2nd and I've been in a lot of pain. However have got a chapter done! I WILL be updating again tonight since I'm on a roll and am feeling much better!!

Chapter 52 -

Ellie's POV -

Saturday Morning,

I shuffle my body closer to Harrys, shielding my face from the sun that blares through the curtains of his bedroom, by burying my face in his hard chest. As I lay still in this position I think of what is installed for me in the day ahead. Today is the day when I have to attend a family meal in the city. My father being the man that he is has invited my aunt, uncle (his brother) and my cousin Gemma. I don't mind seeing Gemma though because she is a lovely girl.

"Morning beautiful." Harry's morning voice is so rough and deep it startles me every time.

"Morning handsome" I giggle and look up at Harry, who is just opening his eyes but has the cutest little smile on his face.

"Looking forward to today?" he asks wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me into him. My body is totally engulfed by his.

"Umm, suppose, it'll be nice to see Gemma" I smile and brush his hair from his face.

"Gemma is your cousin right?" he questions.

"Yep" I pull my fallen bra strap back onto my shoulder.

"Is she has hot as you? Is it like a gene in your family?" he laughs. I know he is only joking but I am not very willing to introduce Gemma and Harry any time soon. I think she is so beautiful he literally might see her and drop me. But Gemma would never do that to anyone she is so nice. I have no reason to doubt her loyalty to me. This is what happens when your ex-boyfriend cheats on you for someone better, I suppose.

"Ermm yeah she is pretty and don't think there is a gene" I laughed uncomfortably.  

"I was only joking El, you know I think you're beautiful. I know that Gemma isn't a patch on you, no one is." He lifts my chin and kisses me.

"I don't know were completely different looking actually. She is a little taller, long blonde hair, green eyes." I shrug my shoulders. "Anyway, what you doing tonight then?"

"Going out, Zac and some of the boys asked me to go to this new bar, its meant to be really good." He says as he brushes a piece of my hair out of my face.

"Oh nice, well after the meal I think that me and Gemma are going out for some drinks because the meal will finish pretty early anyway. Also we're going to be right in the city."

He rolls me over so that I'm on my back and he leans over and starts kissing my chest that is only covered by my bra. I'm pretty comfortable around Harry to sleep in my underwear. He continues to kiss me and glance at the clock on the bedside table, 12:37 am.

"My god, look at the time. I've got to have a bath and pick my outfit yet."

"What time do you have to leave?" Harry asked with confusion on his face.

"Like 6:30" I pull the covers off my body and attempt to get out of bed.

"You have ages! Stay in bed."

"I need a bath" I moaned back.

"Stay in bed a bit longer."

"I said I want and need a bath." I don't think he is quite catching on.