Chapter 47

Chapter 47 -

Ellie's POV -

5:30pm...

30 minutes before we're meant to leave and Harry is lying on the bed in his black tight boxers practically asleep, however I'm searching the suitcase for my white lace trim crop top.

"Are you sure you haven't saw it, its kind of hangy?" I say to Harry whilst searching. I'm half ready I have my high waisted skinny jeans on and my hair and make up is done. I have the black blazer with the greyish floral print on it ready just no top. So I'm wearing my skinny jeans and the bra Harry brought me.

"No I haven't, although your boobs look amazing in that bra" he speaks as his hooded eyes glance at my chest.

"They do don't they" I look down at my chest. "Arhh stop distracting me, I need to find this top. I GOT IT!" I jump up with the top in my hand. I pull the top over my head. Not messing up the loose curls I did in my hair and trying to not get my light make up on the white top. I grab my black high heels out the bag and slip them on my feet. I look at my feet and realise how tall I am, the shoes are like 5 inches tall. I grab my mini channel flap bag dropping in my nude lip gloss, purse and phone. When my little bag Is packed with its essentials I drop it on the bed, gaining Harry's attention.

"Shit those are high" he speaks looking at my shoes.

"I know, but I do need the height" I laugh walking into the bathroom checking make up.

"Harry are you getting dressed?" I call from the bathroom.

"Erm... yes" he replies. I stick my head out the en-suite door and see Harry lying on the bed still.

"tut tut... Naughty boy" I walk in the room and stand the side of the bed on Harry's side, I look down at him. He moves his position and sits on the edge of the bed, me standing in between his parted legs. His hands rest the back of my knees.

"How you feeling?" he asks with a smirk, obviously referring to us having sex in the shower.

"Fine, why wouldn't I be?" I smile and brush my hand on the bite mark I left on his shoulder.

"I did go pretty hard" he hands move up and down the backs of my thighs. I cross my arms over my chest and smile.

"Obviously not hard enough to damage" I smile sweetly. Harry was about to reply but the knock on the bedroom door stopped him.

"Hello" Harry's moms voice chirped into the bedroom. Harry looked shocked at my reply previously, his hands grip the back of my thighs tighter.

"Hello" I call back and pinch Harrys cheek before moving out of his grip to the bedroom door.

"Just thought id let you know we have to leave in 15 minutes to make the reservations at 6:30" she smiled at me as I opened the door. "Well don't you look lovely" she complimented.

"Thank you."

"Is Harry ready?"

"Nope, he is currently sitting on the bed in his boxers" I moved out the door way and into the room to show Anne. She followed and gasped when she saw Harry. Annoyed at how he wasn't dressed and we had to leave soon. At least that what I thought.

"What happened to your shoulder?" she asked rushing over to him. I forgot about that, it honestly just looked sore because of how red it was.

"Oh Ellie bit me" Harry spoke. "And apparently I wasn't playing hard enough" he smirked looking around his mother and looked at me. My jaw hit the floor.

"Oh right" his mom shook off the comment. "Well get ready Harry the restaurant don't want to see you in your underwear." She walked towards the bedroom door and smiled at me before leaving.