Chapter 22

Chapter 22 -

Ellie's POV -

When Harry left the living room and headed for his bedroom, I gazed around the room in amazement. Harry was a student in University but had such an amazing apartment. It shocked me. This was nothing like my dorm. I sat down on the sofa and grabbed the hair tie off my wrist. Bunching my hair into a messy ponytail, I tied by hair up and waiting for Harry to appear back in the room.

After a couple of minutes Harry came back out of the bedroom in just his black tight fitting boxers. I widen my eyes in shock, I didn't expect Harry to come back out the bedroom in just his boxers.

"Put your eye balls back into your head and look at the menu. What do you want?" Harry winked at me and tossed a Chinese menu at me on the sofa. I just shook my head and looked down at the menu. Although I didn't need to look I've been thinking about this Chinese all day.

"Urm I'm going to have a chicken curry with fried rice, no onions and no peas." I smiled and looked and Harry. "Ohh and prawn crackers, thank you."

"Right well that was easy, I was expecting you to take like half and hour just looking at the menu"

"Don't be silly Harry" I smiled and brought my legs up onto the sofa, sitting with them crossed underneath me.

"I'll go order in the kitchen" he got up and walked into the kitchen the menu in hand. I couldn't help but admire this back, it was muscly but not too muscly that it looked gross. His shoulders were big and board. Although he had a lot of tattoos on his arms and chest, he didn't have any on his back. Looking away quickly before I started drooling.

Harry walked back into the living room and slumped down in seat next to me on the sofa.

"So is this the first Friday night you've ever stopped in and not gone out to a bar or something" I asked trying to start a conversation. Honestly considering what me and Harry do, I really don't know much about him.

"Nope, I don't always go to a bar. We go others places but to be honest its been awhile since I've stopped in on a Friday. What about you? If you weren't in London and you were back home in Kent, what would you do on a Friday?" he stretched his legs out and put them onto the coffee table in front of him and placed his hands behind the back of his head.

"Erm not much just do the usual girly things with my mom, I never really went out when I was in college." I looked down at my hands, just thinking about college made me sad because in high school I was so happy. I would go out with my friends and when I was with James we would do stuff together on Fridays. But in college I did nothing I just stayed in and tried to not think about any high school friends, which was hard considering most of them attended the same college as me.

"Didn't you ever go out with your friends?" Harry asked shuffling even closer to me and draping his arm around my shoulder.

"No, not after what happened between me and James." Even speaking about James made me feel weird, I've just never gotten over him properly. I went from loving him and then hating him because he slept with one of my ex-best friends. I never thought about missing our relationship and what we had because I was just so angry at him, but now looking back on the relationship. I miss him but I can't, I'm not allowed to after what he did.

"Who's James?" he questioned, looking down at me for some sort of reaction.

"James, was my first proper boyfriend. We were kind of serious but because I wasn't ready at the time, to you know" Harry acknowledged my awkwardness and nodded for me to continue. "He had sex with one of my ex-best friends."

"Oh right" he kept his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder slightly.

"Lets change the topic, James was a long time ago so he is irrelevant. So about you Harry" I smiled and turned my head to face Harry. A little smirk played on his lips.