Chapter 31

Chapter 31 -

Harry's POV -

AMAZING. That is how I felt I lay in bed next to Ellie, we haven't moved since we have had sex. She is probably too sore to move and I'm astounded. I wasn't expecting to come to her dorm and have sex with her but I'm glad I did. I was honestly not expecting her to be as good as she was, maybe its just natural to her. The way she looked. The way she felt. Her moans. Well I'm definitely doing this again, it can only get better from here. Maybe I can back out of that thing with Zac. But what if she finds out.

I ignore my thoughts and turn back to Ellie.

"Are you going back to class?" Her voice sounds tired when she speaks, right on queue she yawns covering her mouth.

"Erm are you?" I ask

"Well I wasn't. And I'm also too tired to move at the moment" she giggles curling herself into the blanket.

"We'll skip then" I smile and pull her body to me.

"That will look convenient" she winks. This is the Ellie I like the fun and risk taking Ellie.

"Because it is convenient" I smirk, rolling over so that I'm hovering over her. "Ready to go again" I wink. I push my body on top of her small frame and kiss her neck.

"Woahh no way." She giggles as I kiss her neck.

"I was only joking, but we are definitely doing this again" I gesture to our bodies.

"Really? What if I don't want to? Or I could find someone who could please me better?" A sly smirk creeps onto her face.

"There is no one out there who can please you like I can." I stop her from replying with something sarcastic by kissing her gently.

Its true no one could please her like I can, sexually. But there maybe someone out there that could please her by being in a committed relationship, because that shit is not me.

Ellie's POV -

Feeling Harry's body so close to mine reassured me, it kept me comfortable. But I cant believe I actually had sex with Harry. What does this make us? I'm not gonna ask him because that will cause a argument.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by my phone vibrating on the bedside table. Harry reached over to the table and passed me my phone, not without looking at it. Of course.

Holding my phone up in front of my face as I lay on the bed next to Harry who was watching me, I opened my message.

From - James - We still on for tonight?xx

I huffed and dropped my phone onto my stomach which is covered with the bed sheets.

I like James but he seems to clingy and now I've just slept with Harry. It just complicates everything. But now I know that I could have sex with James, if we get together again.

"You cannot even tell your still going to meet him?" Harry asked facing me.

"I don't know" I shrug my shoulders.

"After we just fucked?" he raised his voice slightly.

"Harry, what does it even mean?" Oh fuck.

"What do you mean?" he lowered his voice.

"We had sex, yes there is no denying that. So what does that make us?" It was weird talking to Harry about this while we were both in bed, naked and face to face.

"I duno, we could continue with the deal."

"Yeah because that worked out so well last time" I replied sarcastically.

"You want a relationship?" Harry asked.

I am the type of relationship girl, I like being with one person for a long period of time. But me and Harry?

"I don't want a relationship Ellie" He scoffs.

"I don't want a relationship with you" I huffed and turned around so my back was facing his front.

"But you do want a relationship? With James?" He spoke in disgust, like James was the worse person ever.

"I don't know, I don't think I want a relationship at the moment. But I know I don't want that stupid deal either."

"Well maybe we should just see what happens." He moves his body to mine and pushes me back into his front. "But I know that we will have sex again" I feel his breath in my ear as he places kisses on my neck.

How does he always make me fall back into his trap, he is very manipulative. But I like it.

"I don't know what's happened to me." I muttered to myself.

"You're just having fun, not over-thinking." I felt Harry's hand glide over my stomach and rub my thighs.

"Umm, Harry stop"

"I don't think you want me to stop" he slyly spoke in my ear.

"You need to stop, we cant lie in bed for the rest of the day. I might go out tonight."

"Who with?" He asked.

"Holly if she isn't busy with Niall or there is Liam, James or Zac he seems pretty cool." I felt Harry grip his hand on my thigh when I spoke about Zac.

"You're coming to mine."

"I'll come as long as Amy doesn't turn up" I turned to face Harry so I could see his face. As I turned to face him, he moved his hand from my thigh to my bum and gently squeezed.

"Jealous?"

It actually sickens me the thought of her and Harry having sex. Because she is just such a slut and well, she is, just gross! Okay maybe I'm a bit jealous.

"How would you feel If James knocked my door now and was like 'oh I left my boxers here last night' hmm?" I did my best male voice when speaking like James.

"Not bothered in the slightest" he smirked.

"Well maybe I'll stop here tonight and get James to come here. Since I can have sex with him If I like and I know what to expect now I've already had sex. Maybe he could lay me down right here in this bed, take every single piece of my clothing off. He would try to get on top of me but I'd switch it up, I'd push him to the bed and strip him bare. I'd take my time crawling up his body until I was straddling his bare waist with mine and I'd go on top..." I didn't get to finish my little story because Harry pinned me to the bed with a lot of force.

"You are definitely coming now." he spoke through his gritted teeth.

"But what about poor James, I wont get to straddle him like I planned." I spoke in my innocent voice.

"Fuck poor James! Fuck me instead."