Chapter 33 - Abit cheeky

Chapter 33 -

Ellie's POV -

Despite Harry's text telling me not to pack any clothing I definitely am. I cant help but think does this make me seem desperate or stupid, for going back to him. But I haven't actually gone back to him we're just seeing how it goes. After Harry had left I went and took a shower, changed my bed sheets and got dressed. Randomly throwing pieces of clothing into my bag, I threw office wear and nice underwear since we do have classes tomorrow. As I was collecting my shoes I heard my phone vibrate.

From - James - I'll be on the car park in about 20 minutes xx

Shit!

I looked at the clock and saw it was just gone 3:30.

I cant go out with James when Harry is coming for me at 7 and he did also tell me not to go out with him. I need an excuse.

Whilst pacing my room I was thinking of an excuse to not go out with James, I could just pretend I haven't read his text and say I got caught up in class or something. That could work!

I chose not to reply to James and stick with my plan of pretending I got caught up and I'll text him later. I walked over to my wardrobe and placed my flat black ballet pumps into my bag. As I was sorting my stuff, double checking everything my dorm door knocked. Fuck.

Slowly I approached the door hoping James wasn't on the other side or else I would have to fake a sickness. I grabbed the door handle and opened it to see Holly standing there.

"Why did you knock?" I confusingly asked and walked back into the room and she followed shutting the door behind her. I release a huge sigh of relief.

"Well I didn't want a repeat of what happened before." I felt my cheeks flush thinking of her walking in on me and Harry. Although we weren't actually doing anything.

"We weren't having sex" I mumbled.

"If me and Niall hadn't walked in then you probably would have" she laughed.

"No way, I couldn't do it again straight after." I mentally slapped myself as I was tidying up my half of the room. I literally just told her we had sex. Glancing at Holly I saw her mouth wide open.

"What?" she choked. "You had sex with Harry?"

"Erm yeah, but we aren't together or anything."

"This is different" she replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, well I didn't think you were going to have sex with him. I though you were you know" she spoke quietly.

"A virgin?" I asked, she nodded. "Well I was."

"You lost you virginity to Harry?" her eyes popped out her head.

"Yep" I spoke causally.

"Fucking hell, I've heard he is, blessed down there."

"You mean big?" I questioned. I played it causal. "Yeah I suppose he is, although I cant compare really." She laughed at my statement but it was true. "Have you slept with Niall?" I sat on the my bed opposite hers engaging in girl talk.

"Yes, but before we were together we messed around" she sat on the edge of the bed. "How big is Harry?"

"Hollyyyy!" I threw my face into my pillow.

"Ill show you how big Niall is with my hands and you tell me if Harry is bigger" she spoke in seriousness.

"Argg okay but we cant tell Harry we spoke about this, he'll probably get a big head." She nodded her head and held her two index fingers in the air measuring a gap in the air about 6 or 7 inches. "Bigger" I laughed. Her eyes widened at my reply. "We need to stop talking about this."

Holly lay back on her bed as I got up to double check my outfit. I was wearing my black leggings rolled up at the bottoms, a black bra top with printed mickey mouse hands on the breasts. You could see my black bra underneath but I did have a large black and red checked cotton shirt over the top but left open and then my black and white converse platforms. Since staring University I have become more adventurous with my clothing, at home I would also just wear simple clothes. But in University a couple of things about me have changed. I observed my hair deciding what to do with it, so I just left it down leaving my natural waves and curls to show.

"Bloody hell Ellie your phone is going crazy over here!" Holy exclaimed.

I walked over to my phone that lay on my bed and saw multiple calls and text messages of James. But I did also have a text off Harry.

From - Harry - I'm coming earlier should be there in a couple of minutes, remember no underwear.

To - Harry - Holly is here. However I have managed to keep one piece of underwear off.

After shower I didn't put any panties on since I needed my bra because of the top I was wearing and I didn't want to disappoint. My phone vibrated.

From - Harry - Well you better come down to the car park because I'm waiting and getting pretty impatient. I need to discover which piece of underwear you have off.

I read the message and picked up all the stuff I had packed in my other night bag.

"Where you going?" Holly asked.

"Urm Harry's" I replied looking around the room to make sure I haven't missed anything.

"Really so Niall can come over tonight." she smirked.

"Yeah, well I better be off" I picked up my bag.

"At it like rabbits already" I heard Holly mumble under her breath. I shook my head and walked out the dorm and down the stairs to the car park.

Once I stepped out the building I noticed Harry's black Range Rover parked literally outside the building. I opened the car door and jumped right in, throwing my bag into the back seat of the car. Harry instantly started the car and began driving.

"You look nice" he smirked, I know that all he was thinking about was which piece of under I had missing. Although he must know because you can clearly see I'm wearing a bra.

"Thanks" I smiled and looked out the window of the car.

"Did you go out with James?" he asked.

"Nope I stopped in had a shower and got dressed and spoke to Holly. But he hasn't stopped messaging me and ringing." I felt bad because I had agreed to go out with him but now I'm with Harry instead.

I felt Harry put his hand on my thigh running it further and further up. Before moving his hand into my inner thigh.

"I know which piece of under you don't have on." I jumped slightly when I felt his fingers brush over my crotch.