Chapter 54

Chapter 54 -

Ellie's POV -

I lean my head on Harry's shoulder as we sit in the back seat of the taxi on our way home. I couldn't believe that man in the club and it made me think what would have I done if Harry wasn't there to help me. He could have hit me or worse he could of raped me.

"I need to learn some self defence."

"What, you mean classes at the gym or something?" he asks.

"Yeah, so if anything like that happened again and you wasn't there I would be able to defend myself."

"I'll teach you" he states.

"No, I need proper lessons."

"I know everything that needs to be taught, we had to learn certain things for the club."

"Umm, okay"

"That saves another man having his hands over you in a 'class' to teach you rubbish defence."

"This should be fun." I smirk and look up at Harry, my eyes meeting his.

After the short drive we arrive at the apartment, Harry pays the taxi driver and I make my way up to the apartment. When I walk into the building I feel Harry's long arms wrap around my waist and we walk together into the building.

"I love this dress" he mumbles into my neck, nipping at the skin.

"I suppose I'll keep it on all night then" I smirk and he starts leaving a love bite on my neck. I come to realise that we have come to a stop in the entrance of our apartment building.

"Oh noooo, that is coming off as soon as we get into the apartment."

I unlatch Harry's body from mine and slowly begin to walk up the stairs. I seductively walk up the stairs holding one of Harry's hands.

Slowly I open the door to the apartment and walk in leaving Harry to close the door. I slip off my heels and place my clutch on coffee table in the lounge. Harry comes and sits on the sofa and relaxes into the seat. His eyes graze up and down my body as I stand in the centre of the room, in front of Harry. I smirk and walk over to the window that fills the whole wall. I draw the curtains.

"Come here" Harry speaks.

I leave the window and walk over to Harry, I stand in between his open legs.

"I want this off" he tugs that the end of the dress.

I smile and pull the dress over my head, leaving me in just my white lacy underwear. I didn't wear a bra because of the detail on the front of the dress. I see Harry's eyes bulge out of their sockets.

"Now I want all over that off." I point to the clothing Harry is wearing. He unbuttons his shirt and throws it behind him. I sit on my knees in between his legs and unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans. Quickly I pull his jeans to his ankles before he kicks them off and kicks them to the side.

"I really did miss you tonight" I smile and reach into his boxers, grasping his erection.

"Ohhh" he groans as I glide my thumb over the tip. Without a second thought I quickly pull his boxers down.

I lean up closer and glide my tongue over his tip, teasing him. I continue my tease and run my tongue from base to tip enjoying the feel of him. I moan slightly as I wrap my lips around his tip and glide my mouth further down him, hollowing my cheeks. Slowly I begin to bob my head up and down his erection.

"Oh baby" he groans above me. I hum whilst his is still in my mouth sending the vibrations from my lips to him.

"Oh god, get up! I want to feel you." He grips my upper arms and pulls me onto his lap. "These panties need to come off."