Chapter 38

Chapter 38 -

Ellie's POV -

"Screw you Harry" I spat and left the changing rooms.

How can we go from sleeping with each other, waking up next to each other, being playful this morning. To arguing in the campus gym.

We really do just use each other but I cant help but get jealous when he flirts with other girls right in front of me. And he obviously gets jealous when I'm with other guys as well.

Swiftly I left the gym and entered the reception, I walked up to the blonde receptionist, Cassie.

"If you want to be with someone who is rude, ignorant, over-protective, selfish, good at making you feel worthless, patronizing. Well Harry is the guy" I smiled and left the receptionist sat there speechless. Then I walked out of the gym, Harry followed.

"Why do I do it Harry?" I questioned

"What" he snapped.

"Why do I come back to you even though I know I could find someone who wouldn't treat me like you do. Someone would treat me better" I huffed throwing my hands up in frustration.

"Like I said we use each other" he spoke with no emotion.

"Its not healthy Harry, we always argue and we aren't even together"

"Maybe if you weren't fucking around with other boys it would be different" he shouted.

"I was fucking speaking to him, nothing else. And if you didn't ditch me to flirt with the receptionist then I wouldn't have met Ryan and I would of been working out with you."

"Your fucking mine Ellie! No one else's. MINE" he bellowed.

"WHAT! NO! I'm not Harry, we have sex with each other that is it, other than that were barely friends."

"I didn't send you to that place, so you could be mine. I don't want relationship but I want you to be mine and no one else's. Not Ryan or James" he huffed.

"What are you even on about? what place?" I huffed crossing my arms over my chest.

"Erm, never mind" he shrugged and walked off. I walked in the opposite direction to my dorm.

Monday morning -

After the argument at the gym I haven't spoke to Harry. I spent the rest of Saturday and Sunday doing University work, chores in my dorm, contacted my mom. My dad is actually back from his business trip and has arranged for a family meal in London in a couple of weeks. Which will probably be the most obnoxious meal I will ever attend considering my dad arranged it.

Currently I stood in my dorm in my pale pink lace underwear set, searching through my wardrobe. It was 8:05 I was showered and just undecided on what to wear. Of course Holly was with Niall.

Finally I decided on nude coloured pussy-bow blouse, black pencil skirt, black heels with a gold toe cap, I've grown fond of wearing heels now. I left my hair curly but put it in a simple ponytail, my make was natural with nude coloured lips. I picked up my supplies for todays lesson and shoved them into my Ted Baker bag. I opened the curtains in the dorm and was hit with bright sun light. One thing about living in England was its erratic weather. I quickly made my bed and picked up my phone and purse placing them into my bag. I grabbed my sunglasses off the shelf in my wardrobe and place them on before leaving my dorm and locking the door behind me.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=102698867

"Morning Ellie, you look beautiful today" Jane chimed as I walked into the reception of the dorm.