Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

Harry's POV-

As soon as me and Liam went into our business and marketing lesson I saw her. She is so hot. But I'm not looking for a relationship or anything. That's not me, it's not that I don't respect women it's just I don't want to be in a committed relationship. I'm too young for that. Usually I don't have to put much effort into talking to girls, they usually approach me. So it's never a challenge to get them in my bed. But Ellie is different. She's a bit of a challenge. If it was any other girl I would of fucked her the night in the bar. The thoughts I have had about her, only make me want her more.

I walked into lesson and took the seat directly behind Ellie. Considering we're in lesson together this could be a lot of fun. But when I notice Liam sitting next to Ellie and I see them talking and smiling. I feel the need to walk up to them and get involved in their conversation. I ignore them and concentrate on my work.

The lesson passes pretty quickly which I'm grateful for, because its so boring and also seeing Ellie dressed in her tight skirt and shirt makes me want to rip her clothes off her right here in class.

The lecturer signals it's the end of the class, I stand from my seat and watch Ellie leave the class. I quickly follow behind.

Ellie's POV-

As I enter the corridor waiting for Holly I wait and lean against the wall with my bag on my shoulder. I grab my phone out my bag to check my messages. As I'm flicking through my phone, I feel someone looking down at me. I look up to meet a pair of bright green glistening eyes. His dark brown curls were pushed off his forehead, his face was plastered with a sexy smirk. Hmm I think I'm gonna play along.

"Can't seem to stay away?" I smirked.

"Well you seem to make it hard when your wearing a tight shirt like that" he glances down at my shirt.

"I make it hard?" I bite my bottom lip. What's gotten into me?

"Oh god, always teasing me" he groans placing both of his hands either side of my head leaning against the wall.

"What's a matter harry?" I chuckle.

He moves his hand from the wall either side of my head to my waist. He pins me against the wall. He dips his head to the crook of my neck and starts leaving kisses against my skin. I glance around quickly to see that the corridor is empty. His kisses trail up and down my neck, I turn my head slightly to give him more access. I moan when he finds my sweet spot behind me ear. When he hears my moan he begins to suck and bite delicately on the spot. I feel a rush of pleasure fulfil my body and I bring my one hand up to his head and start tugging his curls, my other hand grips my phone tightly. He begins placing kisses on my jaw and then my cheek until he lips gently brush against mine. He moves one of his hands from my waist to the side of my neck. I cannot wait any longer I know that Harry is teasing me and I don't want to wait any longer. Harry pulls back from yet again another gentle kiss, I read his expression. As soon as he smirks I forcefully bring his lips to mine. Our lips moving together at the perfect pace. Although the kiss was desperate it was full of lust. Harry leans to kiss me again and i allow him. But I really wanted to deepen the kiss, so I swipe my tongue against his bottom lip but he denies my access. I groan move out of the kiss.

"And I'm the tease?" I question.

Harry shakes his head grinning to himself. He takes my phone out of my hand and begins tapping away on my phone.

"Now you have my number and I have yours, maybe i'll see you tonight" he hands me phone back and gives me a quick peck on my lips before leaving. Ohh this boy is good. He just seduced me in the corridor at university.  

What's happened to me?

Straightening out my clothes I moved to the classroom Holly was meant to be in. I peek my head through the door to find the classroom empty. Erhh she forgot about me!

On the way back to my dorm I call my mom and have a quick catch up, talking about my first day at university. Once I get off the phone to my mom I'm entering my dorm building. I put my phone in my pocket, as I'm walking up the stairs I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take my phone out again and find I have a message from 'Hot Harry'. I chuckled to myself at what name his number is saved under.

From - 'Hot Harry' - i'll be around your dorm at 7 tonight x

To - 'Hot Harry' - will you now? What if I have plans?

I continue walking up the stairs to my dorm room with my phone in my hand. I go into my dorm to find Holly lying on her bed. I walk in and drop my bag and phone on my bed. I untuck my shirt from my skirt and undo the buttons, not really bothered that Holly is in the room.

"Where were you? I looked in your classroom and it was empty" I asked.

"Did you look in my class before or after you sucked face with Harry?" She giggled. I groaned and lay back on my bed. I didn't realise that anyone had saw. What if someone else had seen? Now I'm a slut great. "You can tell me you know".

"Erm okay" I then told Holly about everything that happened with me and Harry, the bar, flirty little comments and then obviously what happened in the corridor.

"I don't know whether its a good idea for you to be mixed up with Harry, he is a lovely friend but I don't think you should be anything more than that. He hurts girls but he doesn't mean to". I turn my head to face her and start chuckling. "What? I'm being serious" she raises her voice.

"Alright calm down, we're only friends well barely that" I say sitting up. "Are you doing anything tonight?" Trying to change the subject.

"Well yeah, I'm going out with Niall" she sits up from her bed and starts looking through her wardrobe.

"Like on a date?" I question

"Erm yeah, do you think this will be okay?" She asks holding up a short black dress with a thick netted bottom half. I nod my head. "And with these?" She asks holding up her black creepers.

"Yep!" I get up from my bed and walk over to my wardrobe. I strip of my clothing and get changed into my short black Nike shorts and then I throw on a plain white t-shirt. I know my red bra is visible threw the t-shirt but I'm only lounging around my dorm. After changing I throw my dirty washing in the basket and jump back on my bed.

I glance at the dirty washing basket and it looks full. "We really need to do washing" I laugh.

"I know" Holly giggles whilst getting ready for her date. I find my phone on my bed and check the time and see that I have a message off Harry.

"What time is your date?"

"I've gotta leave in like 10 minutes, were going to the cinema then for something to eat."

"Aww how cute" I tease.

"Shut up and don't stay up late" she winks and leaves the room.

I return to looking at my phone and I open the message from Harry.

From - 'Hot Harry' - Change of plan i'll be around in half an hour x

What? Half an hour? That message was sent 37 minutes ago! Maybe he is running late? I look at the time it's 17:37. I jump up of bed and look at my reflection in the mirror on my dresser. Oh I look like crap, I shake my hair up to try and untangle it.

'Knock knock'

I groan and answer the door.