Chapter 11 - Still Naughty!

Warning!! Smut!

Chapter 11 -

Ellie's POV-

Harry was still lying flat on his back with his toned chest and torso exposed to me, the ink swirled all over his skin. I couldn't do this with Harry, could I? I was so confused on what I should do. Kneeling on the bed positioned to the side of Harry. My body turn to face him, I groaned in annoyance.

"I really can't Harry... I've nev". I was cut off my Harry interrupting me.

"Don't overthink it, just let go". Harry just saying those words to me spurred me on even more because those were the words I said to myself before I left for University. I remembered the one huge reason for me coming to this University was to get away from my old self, and just let go.

I moved one of my legs over Harry's waist, so that I was straddling him. I looked down to see his eyes raking up and down my body. Bringing my head down to his face so that my lips were hovering over his, I gently placed my lips on his. As soon as I felt his plump red lips on mine and I could feel the coolness of his lip piercing on my lips, I craved more of him. The kiss became more hungry and desperate, sliding my tongue into his mouth and took some control. Our tongues glided together, I could feel his hot breath on my face. I pulled out of the kiss and began to trail kisses down his body. Leaving kisses down his jaw, his neck, his shoulder, his collarbone and the sprinkling kisses all over his torso until I reached his jeans. Smoothing my hands up and down his body and I slid my body further down his so that I was faced with his crotch. It was obvious that he was hard, his jeans were restricting his erection.

Hovering my one hand over his jean button and my other hand supporting my body at the side of his waist. I started to undo his jean button, once the button was undone I slowly undone his zip. I glanced up at Harry to see him looking down at me watching all my movements. Sending him a cheeky wink, he let out a sigh of relief and threw his head back. 'I'm not stupid of course I have some idea what to do, I'm just nervous' I thought to myself. Pulling down his jeans, relieving his erection, I heard a faint hum from above me as I dragged his jeans down his legs to his ankles. Smirking to myself I flicked the waist band of his boxers from his skin by hooking my finger into the top of his white Calvin Klein boxers.

"No teasing!" he growled.

Following his instruction I quickly ripped his boxers from his skin, exposing his eternity to me. I bit my lip and I pulled his boxers down his legs. Gently grazing the tips of my nails over his thighs back to his crotch.

"Harry I've erm... never done this... like before" stumbling out my words, afraid of rejection.

"Well then this must come naturally to you because I'm fucking turned on at the moment" he groaned.

Giving myself a quick prep talk in my head I realised that I can do this because I'm single and so is he. Oh wait! What about Amy? I can't do this.

"Amy!" I whisper shouted at myself, removing my hands from his body but still straddling his legs.

"What? Amy? What about her?" he asked about her.

"What about her Harry? Is she your girlfriend?" I asked looking down at my chest that is only covered in my red lace bra.

"No no no, she isn't my girlfriend" he stated.

"Wont she be pissed at this?" I motioned to our exact position.

"I don't care and she doesn't have to know or anyone else, we can keep it just between us" he reassured sitting up and stroking my cheek.

"Okay... I think" I replied.