Chapter 8

Chapter 8-

Ellie's POV-

The sound of my alarm clock booming through my room broke me from my dreams. Turning the alarm clock off I rolled out of bed. Taking another glance at the clock I saw that it was 07:01. The sound of light snoring startled me slightly. I looked over at Holly's bed and saw that she was sleeping. She must of come in late last night.

I walked over to my wardrobe and started flicking through my clothing. Because I'm attending a business university it means I have to wear office wear to university. Before i came here me and mom went shopping for lots of office wear, so I'm pretty much sorted. I grabbed my black knee length pencil skirt and my red long sleeved shirt, that i'll tuck into my skirt. Then I picked up my new red matching underwear that consisted of French knickers and red laced bra. Scooping down to the bottom of my wardrobe I picked up my flat black ballet pumps. With my outfit in hand I grabbed my wash bag and towel and headed for the showers.

By the time I was showered and dressed, I headed back to my dorm. Entering the room I saw that it was 07:45 and Holly was still asleep. Putting my dirty washing in the basket. I stood at the foot of Holly's bed and started shaking her legs to wake her up.

"Ehh, what?" She groaned.

"It's 07:45 and your not up, lessons start at 09:00. Come on" I whined.

Once Holly was up and functioning I sat at the dresser and started to do my hair. I quickly blow dried my hair and straightened it. Leaving my hair to fall in its natural centre parting. Because it was the first day I thought I better make an effort. I swiped some red tinted lip gloss over my lips. Then I applied some mascara to lengthen my eyelashes. Then I sprayed some of my favourite perfume on. I gathered my black shoulder bag and put my notepad and a few pens in. Then I put my phone and purse in the bag as well.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 08:15, putting my bag over my shoulder and picking up my dorm key I waited for Holly to put her shoes on then we could leave.

"Ready" she chimed.

"Let's go then, I need to stop at the campus shop to get a drink" I said whilst locking the dorm room behind me.

The walk to our classroom is short because its on our campus. So me and Holly stopped at campus to get a drink.

We entered the campus shop, I grabbed a bottle of water and some mints before heading to the till to pay. Standing in the short queue that had formed while I was collecting my items, Holly was still searching for what she wanted. I heard some deep voices behind me in the queue. I glanced over my shoulder to see Harry and another boy I haven't seen before talking to each other. I quickly turned back around hoping Harry hadn't noticed me. 

Stepping forward and edging closer to the till as the queue was shortening. I heard someone call my name.

"Ellie" Holly shouted in the shop.

'Oh shit' I mumbled under my breath if Harry didn't notice me before, he definitely will now.

"Over here Holly" I beckoned here over to me. Soon enough Holly came rushing up to me with her drink in hand.

"I can't be bothered to wait all the way at the back, I'll budge in here". She giggled and I laughed along with her.

"Erm Holly don't think your jumping in the queue" a deep voice said.

"Oh shut up Harry" Holly groaned. I kept facing the other way, because I didn't want to have a conversation with Harry after what happened yesterday. Holly turned back to face the till as well. I relaxed slightly knowing that Harry wasn't going to start a conversation with me.

Then I felt a large hand on the bottom of my back. I instantly knew who this was. I felt him lean his head closer to my ear. His breath tickled the back of my neck.

"Hmm red and black outfit, your such a tease" he hummed in my ear, keeping his hand at the bottom of my back.

I turned around to face him and tell him to back off but this was before I noticed his outfit. He wore a navy blue suit and a crisp white shirt. Oh Jesus he looks so hot. All his tattoos on his arms were covered by his navy blue blazer. But you could still see the tattoos on his chest. As they were visible through his white shirt. He removed his hand from the bottom of my back and placing it back by his side, but of course he didn't do this without grazing his hand over my thigh.

"And your such a flirt" I said before turning back to the till. It was my turn to pay so I placed my items on the side and paid. Once I had paid me and Holly exited the shop and headed to our lesson. Thank god Holly didn't notice the tension between me and Harry otherwise she would question me constantly.

Heading into the corridor where my class was i checked the time to see it was 08:50. Holly's class room was opposite mine so we promised to meet each other after class. I entered my classroom 10 minutes early, only to see a few other students in the class. Today was general business and marketing, the joys. The class was filled with individual desks ordered in rows, I took the desk that was near the front but not on the front row, to the right of the class room. I didn't want to sit near the teacher and look like a goody goody.

I sat at the desk I'm now claiming mine and took my notepad and pen out and placed it on the desk along with my water. I quickly popped a mint on my mouth. Soon enough the class started filling with students all in office wear.

I very nearly head butted my desk when I noticed one familiar face. Harry and his friend from the shop. Paying attention to his friend he was quite good looking. He had short brown hair that was styled in a quiff at the front. He was also wearing a suit but he had a matching tie, Harry didn't. His friend had big brown eyes and the cutest little smirk that was on his face. But no dimples. Harry'a dimples were so cute. 

Harry noticed me sitting at my desk, a huge smirked came on his face as he brushed past me and sat somewhere behind me. I didn't want to turn around to see where he was sitting just in case he saw me looking at him.

I saw someone sitting at the desk next to me. I glanced to my left to see who it was. Harry's friend. Oh great.

"Hi I'm Liam" he said turning to face me, he held his hand our for me to shake. He had the similar look to Harry he had his eyebrow pierced, so I'm guessing there's some tattoos under the clothing as well.

"Ellie" I said gracefully taking his hand and shaking it.