Chapter 25

AUTHORS NOTE - I've actually made polyvore and I will put the links on the side. So you guys can see what outfits Ellie will wear etc. Just thought it will make it more fun :)

http://xkay-teexbabz.polyvore.com/

Chapter 25 -

Ellie's POV -

When I entered my dorm and saw that it was empty I let out a huge sigh, although I miss Holly because I don't see her much I really didn't want to explain everything to her. Dropping my bag on the bed I looked at my self in the mirror, my eyes were red from crying. I just looked a mess. Frustrated with my appearance I picked my phone out of my bag and checked the time. 8:04 and Harry had texted me once since I had left his apartment, 20 minutes ago.

From - Hot Harry - I just wanted to make sure that you got back to your dorm safe.

Before I read the text I thought that I was going to completely ignore it no matter what. But I didn't want him thinking I was in trouble or wasn't safe so I decided to text back.

To - Hot Harry - I'm back at my dorm

I walked over to my wardrobe and changed into some pyjamas, since its been a dramatic I just want to get comfy and go to bed. Stripping my clothes off I put on some shorts and a vest top and I let my hair out of its pony tail and brushed it.

Once settled I grabbed my phone and decided I was going to text the one person I could rely on.

To - Mom - Hi mom just letting you know that I'm coming home tomorrow and may stop until Sunday. I really miss you xx

Tomorrow I'm going to go home and regain some normality.

Next Morning -

I wake up extra early because I'm driving back home, I check my phone and see that it is 6:00 am. I rush to the shower room with my wash bag, towel and outfit ready. In the shower room no one is around because its early Saturday morning I'm guessing everyone is sleeping in late.

Once showered and get out the shower and dry myself off and tie my towel around my head. Since I'm only going home and don't have to make a big effort. I decided to wear my white skinny jeans, light blue knitted ribbed jumper and my white converse. I step out of my shower cubicle and look at my self in the mirror. I actually look a lot better than yesterday, my face has returned to normal after a good nights sleep. With my belongings in my hands I head back to my dorm.

I unlock my dorm door and dump my dirty washing in the basket. I looked over at Holly washing basket and see that its empty. Oh yeah she is visiting home today. Since I'm going home as well I'll take this as a opportunity to do some dirty washing. I put all my dirty washing to one side in the basket so I can take it home and get it cleaned. Also I grab my overnight bag, I pack some clean underwear, pyjamas and an outfit for Sunday to travel back to Uni because I wont have much clothing at home since I brought most of it here. I unplug my phone charger and put that in the bag as well. Also I remember that I have an essay due Monday morning, so I place my notes and the essay question into the bag. I place my overnight bag next to my dirty washing basket so that I remember to take it home.

Standing in front of my mirror I blow dry my hair and leave it natural. I decide on tying my hair into a simple pony tail. I rush around grabbing the last few important things. I pick out my small light blue saddle bag, I stuff it with my purse, car keys, phone, Ipod and dorm keys. Sliding my bag across my body I take my dirty washing bag down to my car first. Because there is no way I can carry all this stuff in one trip. Where is Zac when you need him.

After putting my dirty washing basket in my car, make my way back to my dorm to collect my over night bag and lock up. As I enter the entrance of my dorm block I see Jane sitting at her desk, I look up at the clock above her desk and see that it is 7:30.

"Hello Ellie, off somewhere nice?" Jane smiled at me.

"Hiya and yeah just visiting home, I'll back Sunday though"

"Well have a lovely time my dear." She smiled, I honestly think she is one of the nicest people I've met.

I smiled towards Jane and head back to my dorm. Back in my room I glance around making sure I haven't forgot anything. Stepping to my bed and quickly make it so that it is nice and tidy for when I'm back. I pick up my overnight bag and step out my dorm and lock the door before putting the keys back into my bag.

Walking to my car I think about how much has actually happened within a week. Everything between me and Harry is a mess and there is no other way to describe it. I cant exactly ask for my moms advice with this because she would go mad if she knew I had done things with Harry. Purely because she doesn't want me to get a bad name. But I cant help but feel I'm already getting myself a bad name by getting involved with him and I don't know why.

I unlock my car and place my over night bag In the boot along with my dirty washing basket. Sitting in the drivers seat I prepare my self for the drive back home, I plug my Ipod into the stereo to play my own music. Set my phone into the cars phone holder, so if anyone calls it will go on loud speaker. Placing my saddle bag into the passenger seat, I then start the car and head home.

Home (Kent)

I pulled onto my drive way I saw my moms car parked on the drive but no one else's, which means my dad is still on his business trip. Turning the car off I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and put my phone and Ipod into the bag. I stepped out my car and opened the boot and picked up my overnight bag.

Once in the house I was greeted by my mom and her huge smile. I took my overnight bag upstairs into my room and brought my dirty washing in from the car. My mom sorted out my washing and said it will be done before I go back to University. When I'd settled it was 11 o'clock, I walked into my kitchen and saw my mom sipping her tea at the breakfast bar.

"What you doing today mom?" I asked whilst pouring myself a cup of tea.

"Not much I thought we could go out for lunch and you tell me all about University and you friends." She smiled, I love that I've made my mom happy by starting to make friends. I just haven't mentioned anything about Harry.

"Okay, so where's dad?"

"Still on his business trip, three weeks he has been on that damn thing! But he always asks about you, we're both so proud." She reached over the table and squeezed my hand. "So anyway how is London?"

"I actually really like it but I haven't saw much of it because of classes. But I'm going to get Holly to show me around at some point, she's busy with her boyfriend" I cooed.

"She has a boyfriend?" my mom asked.

"Yeah his name is Niall, he is lovely! He is friends with Harry and Liam I think."

"Harry and Liam?" she questioned wanting me to explain.

"Erm, well there Holly's friends, well you could say my friends now. There both in my classes. Liam is really friendly and Harry is Harry I suppose."

"Well Liam seems okay but you skipped Harry." My mom smiled at me, as if she knew something I didn't.

"Yeah Liam is nice he sits next to me in class. Harry well I don't know how to describe him other than him being a ignorant pig." My mom nearly chocked on her tea obviously not expecting me to call Harry an ignorant pig, which he is. A hot ignorant pig though.

"Right Harry hasn't made a good impression on you then?" she asked.

"Honestly sometimes he can be okay and really fun be around. But then he does stupid things that make him a ignorant pig. Anyway enough of him" I smiled and moved the conversation on.

"Shall we head for lunch then?" mom asked. I nodded my head before we left I checked my phone and saw that I had a message and missed call both of Harry.

From - Hot Harry - Where are you?

I ignored his message and put my phone back into my bag and left the house for lunch.