Chapter 19

Chapter 19 -

Ellie's POV -

I stood up off Harry's lap, he stood and pulled his shorts back up. I shook my head and just laughed to myself. Who am I? I would of never done this with a boy. But I wouldn't do this kind of thing with any other boy. Obviously unless I had a boyfriend. At this moment in time I wouldn't ever consider Harry anything like a boyfriend. We're just friends with something a little extra.

"What are you shaking your head at?" Harry laughed as we made our way out of the changing rooms.

"The fact I just gave you a blowjob in the changing room of our University gym" I laughed and went to grab the door handle to open and leave. But Harry's hand stopped me.

"You didn't just give me a blowjob, you gave me the best blowjob" he grinned looking down at me.

"Whatever lets go before I change my mind" I wink.

"I don't think you'd ever change your mind, you said those exact words the last time. Do you remember?" he asked getting closer to me.

"Really, because I would totally ditch you to go and get Chinese food right now. I'm quite hungry" I smiled peeking up at Harry.

"I'm hungry aswell, all that weight lifting really got me hungry" he laughed as we left the changing rooms.

"I didn't realise how hungry you got staring at someone" I smirked.

Harry shook his head and headed over to Zac. I went to get my bag out of my locker. Once I grabbed my bag out the locker, I made sure that everything was in there. I checked my phone and saw that I had a message.

 From - Liam - Message me if you want to hang out this weekend :) x

To - Liam - Okay thanks I will but I need to get my essay done, so i'll text you x

Just as I sent the text I saw someone peaking over my shoulder looking at me. I felt a pair of large hands on my hips.

"I don't think you'll be hanging out with Liam this weekend" he whispered into my ear.

"And why is that?" I turned around with his hands still resting on my hips.

"Because you'll be with me" he smirked.

"You obviously didn't read my message correctly I said I have an essay to do" I smiled, slipping my phone back into my bag.

"Come on" he smirked and let go of me. I began to walk out of the gym, I felt Harry follow behind me.

As we got into the entrance of the gym Harry started leading the way. Because I didn't have a clue where I was going. We walked across the car park and I recognised the black Range Rover parked. Harry walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for me to jump. I got into the car, not without Harry slapping my bum. Harry walked to the drivers side and sat in the car. He started the engine and pulled out of the car park. I suddenly felt really nervous about going to Harry's place. Kind of like the fear of the unknown. I don't know what to expect.

"So what's going on with you and Liam?" Harry asked whilst concentrating on the road. Trying to make the question as casual as he could.

"Erm well we're just friends, similar to me and you. Like we had sex the other night but." I didn't even have chance to finish the sentence because Harry hit the brakes quickly and stopped us in the middle of the road. Thank god no one was around.

"YOU WHAT?!" he shouted. Still shocked to how Harry had stopped the car, I gulped and looked at him. He was royally pissed off.

"I WAS TOTALLY JOKING, ARE YOU CRAZY YOU COULD OF KILLED US?" I continued ranting, about how irresponsible he was. And how my brains could have been splatted up his wind screen. I looked at Harry only to see his expression had completely changed, he looked pissed off slightly but he had a smirk on his face.

"You are honestly going to pay for that one" he smirked and began driving again. I was mad at how Harry had reacted because he could of killed us.

"You're honestly such a dick" I mumble under my breath and look out the window.

"What was that? You want my dick?" he grinned, I tried my hardest not to smile at his childish behaviour. But I couldn't help the little smirk that appeared on my face.

"Don't ever do that again" I say with a slight smirk on my face.

"The same goes for you! No stupid comments like that" he laughed, I laughed along with him. I don't know how I went from nearly being killed to laughing with Harry.

"No seriously we're just friends and nothing else" I smiled and looked ahead in the road.

"I think he might like you" Harry said still looking ahead.

"Really" I smiled, Liam is cute but he is only a friend.

"Yeah too bad he cant have you" Harry smiled. I really wanted to reply back with something that would make Harry not so sure of himself but last time that nearly ended up me dead. I just ignored the comment and watched out the window.

The car ride was short and we arrived at what I assumed is Harry's apartment. Harry pulled into a car parking space. We both got out of the car and began walking towards the apartment building. The inside of the building was really modern and looked very fresh and clean. Harry walked up the stairs and down the hallway until we reached the door numbered 2. He opened the door to his apartment and I followed behind him. As I walked in the apartment my eyes widen in amazement. Because of my families money situation I have visited some nice houses and Harry's was very nice. Everything was modern but very simplistic.

The living room was a reasonable size, with a huge window that looked out onto the city of London it was amazing. He had white carpet in his living room, which I would consider very risky. I hate to be the clumsy one who dropped my drink on the floor. But there was a dark grey rug in the centre of the room, along with a coffee table. The walls were also white except for the feature wall which was a dark grey colour that matched the rug. There was a huge plasma screen TV on the feature wall. In front of the TV there was a large black corner sofa, the sofa had cushions scattered over it. There was also a lounge seat, that only sat one person and just looked like a very comfy sun lounger.

"Woah Harry is this place yours?" I question looking around the living area. Everything was so clean and tidy I was shocked.

"Yeah" he spoke I felt his present right behind me. I turned around and faced him.

"Are you going to give me the grand tour" I smirked.

"Of course, this is the living area and the kitchen is just there" he pointed over to the kitchen. I felt his lips very close to mine. Harry placed his hands on my bum and placed his lips on mine. I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him back. Pulling away from the kiss I took his bottom lip in between my teeth and pulled gently. "I think we will skip the rest, the bedroom is just down there" he said, pointing towards a door.

"No bathroom then?" I smiled as Harry pulled me to his bedroom door.