Chapter 14

Chapter 14 -

Ellie's POV -

I make it back to my dorm and just throw myself onto my bed, I don't really care where Holly is she is never here so it hardly makes a difference anyway. I'm in such a bad mood because of my argument with Harry. But I cant let him bother me anymore, we're done. I don't even want to socialise with him or even be civil. He completely crossed the line.

Huffing I grab my phone out of my pocket and decide that now is a good time to text Liam and let him know that I've come back to my dorm.

To - Liam - Hiya Liam just letting you know that I've come back to my dorm because I wasn't feel very well. But thank you for inviting me round, I had a good time. Ellie x

I didn't want to talk to him about Harry, I just wanted to forget him, but I couldn't

I throw my phone on to my bed and push myself off the bed, taking off my jacket I wonder over to my wardrobe.  I hang up my leather jacket and place it into my wardrobe, kicking off my converse I pull my crop top over my head then throw it into the dirty washing. I take off my jeans and throw them into the dirty washing as well. I untie my hair from his messy pony tail and let it fall down my back. Staying in just my white silky underwear I search my wardrobe for something to sleep in. Not being able to find something to sleep in, I decide to just sleep in my underwear.

I pick my dorm room key up off my bed and lock the door before setting the key down next to my car keys on the dresser. I walk back to my bed pick my phone up and settle into bed. I unlock my phone and see the time is 9:30. I also see I have a message off Liam.

From - Liam - Oh right I was wondering where you went, I hope your feeling better! And no problem x

To - Liam - Thank you I do feel better now I'm tucked up in bed haha. I'm such a old lady x

I turn my phone off and lay back in bed. I tried to clear my mind I don't want to over think things and distract myself from sleep.

I spend most of the night staring at the ceiling until I feel myself drift into sleep.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK'

Tossing myself out of my bed, I rub my eyes before grabbing my room key off the dresser. 'Who knocks this loud, this early'. I glance at the clock and see it 3:00 in the morning. I mumble to myself, rubbing my forehead. I walk to the door unlock it. Swinging the door open I see a very tired Harry standing at my door.

"What do you want Harry?" I groan walking back into my room, knowing that Harry would just come in anyway. As I predicted I hear my dorm door shut and him cough. I snap my head towards Harry's direction. "I'm really too tired to argue" I whine.

"I gathered" he mumbled, he nodded his head in my direction. I looked down my body and realise that I'm in just my underwear.

"Oh my god! What do you want Harry?" I groan sitting down on my bed and covering my face with my hands.

"I've come to sort this mess out" he sits down next to me.

"There is no mess anymore, I told you its never going to happen again." I look at Harry to see him watching me while I talk. Even when he's half asleep he is still so good looking. Erhh what I saying! I'm just really tired.

"Well we both know that's a lie" he says looking into my eyes.

"What you think something is gonna happen again?" I question him, waiting for his reply. He nods his head smirking slightly. "What because I'm easy?" I snap.

"You know I didn't mean what I said in the bathroom" he huffs. How can he be getting frustrated with me. He is the one that turned up here early hours in the morning. He is the one that said the things to me in the bathroom. He is the one that ignored me. He is the one that messed up the deal.

"You sounded pretty convincing to me"

"I'm sorry Ellie" he looked me in the eyes and placed his hand on my knee.

"Whatever Harry" I remove his hand from my knee and stood from the bed.

"I just don't think you should use what I said in the bathroom as a excuse" Harry snapped standing from the bed and stood right in front of me looking down at me. I can tell he is getting angry, but I've never seen an angry side to Harry. Its always the cheeky, flirty Harry.

"What are you talking about?" I squint my eyes in confusion looking up ay him, crossing my arms over my chest. Completely ignoring the fact that I'm standing in just my underwear.

"You obviously never wanted to be part of the deal so your using this whole situation as a excuse to back out of it" he spoke. He is honestly one of the most infuriating people I have ever met.

"Well I can tell you that what you just said there is all bullshit!" I say raising my voice slightly. Trying my hardest not to yell because its early in the morning and I don't want to wake people up.

"How?" he said running his hand through his hair.

"Because you are the one that messed up the deal"

"What! That's bullshit. How?" he groaned stepping closer to me. Don't get me wrong his height is intimidating but I'm not going to show it. I stand in my same spot not backing down from Harry.

"Because YOU'RE the one that ignored me the day after the whole deal thing happened. YOU'RE the one that called me easy. YOU'RE the one that caused the arguments. If you didn't cause the arguments we would still be on talking terms and the deal would still be in tact." I said releasing a huge sigh. "I don't even understand why you ignored me!" I huffed.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen Ellie, I promise. I'm sorry" Harry said placing his hands on my bare hips. As soon as I let him put his hands on me, I knew I would give in. Just him touching me and paying me attention makes me happy. Maybe some of this argument is my fault as well. Maybe I felt as if he wasn't paying me enough attention. Harry pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry too Harry" I mumbled into his chest, wrapping my arms around his back. Harry moved away slightly but kept his arms around my body. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Its okay we're even now! But personally I think that the argument occurred because we're both a bit frustrated" he winked at me. I pushed his chest

"Such a pervert" I joked smacking his chest. "Now can I go back to sleep now?" I yawn.

"No we need the make up sex!" he said looking my body up and down.

"First don't look at me like that, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Secondly we're not at that place yet." I laughed backing out of Harrys arms and over to my bed. I slipped into my bed moving over to make a big space next to me. Harry just stood in the middle of the room watching my movements. "WOAHH you can sleep standing up" I spoke in my most sarcastic voice.

"What? No I cant" he replied completely confused. I raised my eye brow at him and he just shrugged.

"You really cant take hints, are you coming to get in bed and sleep or are you standing up the whole time" I spoke practically spelling it out for him.

"Ohhh, yeah course" he finally caught on and stripped down to his boxers and jumped into bed with me.

"No funny business Harry, just sleep" I said turning my back on Harry.

"Okay Ellie" he placed his hand on my hip, brushing his finger tips just above my knickers. He moved his body closer to mine and buried face into my neck. "Good night" he kissed my neck.

"Night Harry" I hummed liking the feeling of having him just touch me. Ohhh this cannot be good, but at this moment I really don't care.