Chapter 21

A LITTLE SMUTTY!

Chapter 21 -

Ellie's POV -

Once I turned my back on Harry I continued washing as if he wasn't even in the shower. I grabbed whatever shampoo Harry uses and massaged it into my scalp. Letting the warm water loosen my muscles. After going to the gym I love having a bath or shower because I feel so relaxed. Also the shower is helping my frustration lessen, due to Harry and his stupid move. Continuing washing while Harry washed aswell, I thought about our little situation.

I do like how it is going at the moment but I'm not ready to have sex with him, I'm not sure. It's different for him because he has already lost his virginity and slept with ALOT of people. But I haven't, I want to lose my virginity to someone I love and who I am actually in a relationship with, not someone I'm just messing around with. I can't its wrong. I may have found it easy changing from my old unsociable self, but I am still me. I don't sleep around with boys, that's not me.

I rinse the water out of my hair before exiting the shower and leaving Harry in there alone. I walk over to the counter and grab a towel, wrapping it around my body.

"Can you get me a towel, I only got one" Harry asked whilst still in the shower.

"Hmm, yeah. Where do you keep them?" I called as I left the bedroom in search for a towel.

"Wardrobe, top shelf" he shouted from in the shower.

I wondered over to the over side of the room, clutching onto my towel for dear life. I open the wardrobe and stand on my tip toes trying to reach for a towel for Harry. Still not managing to reach the top shelf, I groan in annoyance. Jumping on the spot to reach a towel I hear Harry getting out shower. Oh great full frontal nudity from Harry, not that I mind.

"What are you doing?" Harry laughed standing absolutely naked in his bathroom doorway. Honestly I don't blame him for laughing, seeing an 18 year old girl jumping up and down trying to reach something on a top shelf.

"I give up, your gonna have to get it." I stepped back from the wardrobe and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Why?" he asked with a smug grin on his face. He obviously knew that I couldn't reach the towel.

"Because I cant reach." I said in a serious tone.

"Short arse" he walked over to the wardrobe and reached up for a towel. With ease he got the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

Looking around the room I saw my clothes all over the floor. I stood from the bed walked pass Harry and began gathering my clothing up. Folding it quickly and placing the clothing onto the bed. Its definitely not the most hygienic thing putting dirty clothes back on after you've just showered. But I do not want to sit around in just a towel or naked. Actually.

"Harry, can I borrow a t-shirt or something?" I asked politely and turning to face Harry, who was still stood by the wardrobe.

"Yeah, okay. But what's wrong with what your wearing now." He smiled and walked over to me.

"I am wearing a towel Harry, I would find it hard to drive back to my dorm in just a towel." I giggled at the thought. Imagine what people would think and what would happen if my towel fell down. Could I get arrested for driving around London naked in my car. I looked up to see Harry just smiling down at me, it wasn't just a normal smile though. It was his cheeky, mysterious smile.

"Your not wearing a towel" he said looking at me. Furrowing my eyebrows I looked back at Harry. Completely confused. Looking down at my body I clearly saw I was wearing a towel.