Chapter 40

Chapter 40 -

Ellie's POV -

"This isn't a joke Harry, please be careful what you are saying" I pleaded. He doesn't realise how much the things he says to me actually affect me. Whether he is being hurtful towards me or if he is being flirty, no matter they all have this huge effect on me. I cant control it.

"I being serious Ellie, at first that's what thought it was just sex. But the more time i spent with you, the more you opened up to me i realised i wanted more. But its hard for me to accept that because i haven't wanted anything more of anyone in a long time." He blurted out this little speech and stood astounded. I couldn't believe what i was hearing, it just didn't seem real. Fake

"Is this part of your manipulation game Harry?" I huffed, still standing in his hallway.

"No I'm telling you the truth" he sighed but moved closer to me.

"I can't get hurt Harry. It's happened too many times you know, I've told you." I let me head drop. "And you've hurt me already."

"Can we just try"  he said moving even closer to me, his started playing with my finger tips.

"What are you asking for?" I raised me head and looked him straight in the face.

"You, Ellie I want you. I also want us, together properly." He laced his fingers with mine. I couldn't read the expression on his face, he seemed nervous but relieved at the same time. Obviously relieved he got this all off his chest.

But then i had to consider what he was actually asking me. Did he really what this? Did i want this? Would i be able to trust him?

"Like properly, no other girls? No Amy?" i asked.

"No other girls, no Amy. Just you and me" he said.

"But you couldn't because you wouldn't be able to carry on at the club. Not that im impressed with that job because I'm not." i spoke seriously. I thought it was disgusting what Harry and Zac did but i have only just met Harry he has being doing this before i came along.

"I could stop that, easily" he spoke in a serious tone.

"What would you do for work then?" i asked with a small smile playing on my lips. I could feel the tension between us lessen.

"I don't even need to work, my dad pays for everything i need and he gives me money. So everything i earned at the club i pretty much saved." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you think we can do this Harry?"

"I think we are going to argue a lot and generally piss each other off. But i think we can do it and it will be worth it but it'll be hard" he smiled.

"Okay" i smiled.

"Really? I thought i was gonna have to bribe you with alot of wardrobe space" he winked.

"Wardrobe space?" i questioned.

"Well I'll want you to stay here a lot  more, so your gonna need wardrobe space to put you clothes away." I laughed at Harry as he spoke a little idea he had planned in his mind.

"You're cute" I giggled. Harry smiled and grabbed my hips and lowered his lips to mine.

"You can't kiss me straight away Harry, we only just got together" I smirked.

"We have sex!" he laughed.

"It's different now" he wrapped he arms around me and picked my body up so i was face to face with him.

"Kiss me" he spoke seductively. I grabbed the sides of his face and playfully kissed him, like they do in the movies. Sloppily.

"Properly" he pouted.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and pulled back slightly. But Harry recaptured my lips and took control. I allowed his tongue into my mouth and just enjoyed the warm fuzzy feeling that filled me from head to toe.

"Put me down now" i pinched his cheeks as Harry squeezed my bum. I released my legs from his body and slid down his body back onto my feet.

"Now everything is sorted, what were we going to do tonight?" Harry winked looking down at me.

"Oh I don't think I remember" humming as I backed my way into his bedroom facing him, until I reached his bedroom door. I turned to face the door opening it before glancing over my shoulder and winking at Harry. He rushed towards me and grabbed my hips pushing me down onto the bed.

Author's note!

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't think you guys would want another sex scene. Let me know what you think about chapters with the sex scenes in because I can always write more or less. Leave comments and vote please!

Katie xoxo