Chapter 20 - Sexual Content

Chapter 20 -

Ellie's POV -

I took cautious foot steps behind Harry as I followed him into his bedroom. I don't think I was so nervous about the activities that could take place in the room, Its the fact I have never been here before. Harry now has an advantage over me because I'm with him alone in his room rather than being in my dorm.

As I walk into his room I take in my surroundings. I really don't know what to expect of these boys anymore. Because Harry's home doesn't look like what you assume a punks home would look like. It just looks normal and modern. His bedroom seems no different, it just looks clean and modern. In the centre of his room is a king sized bed, with a dark wooden frame. All other pieces of wooden furniture are the same colour. His wardrobe and bed side tables one either side of the bed are made of dark wood. His bed sheets are a navy blue colour. There is a flat screen TV on the wall opposite the bed. The walls are dark blue and the floor is a dark wood. Everything in this room is dark. Compared to the rest of the house. After scanning the rest of the room, I see Harry walk into the en-suite. 

I placed my bag on the bedside table and took my phone out to make sure I didn't have any messages. Scanning through my phone I found nothing new or interesting, so I put in back in my bag on the table. I heard the en-suite door open. Harry walked out with his t-shirt off. Walking out in just his shorts and his hair was all wet at the front. So I assumed he has just rinsed his face. Looking at Harry's body I don't think I realise how toned he actually is. Looking at his body and admire all his tattoo's. Subconsciously I take my bottom lip between my teeth. I'm brought out of my daze by Harry smirking and moving towards me.  

"Don't do that" Harry said placing his hands on my hips and pulling my body close to his. I look up to Harry face.

"What?" I question and then begin biting my lip again, looking Harry straight in his face.

"Biting your lip, don't do it" he says bringing his lips to mine and gently kissing me. I stop biting my lip and place my hands around Harry's neck. Harry starts kissing down my neck and my collar bones. I lean my head to the side and close my eyes. Just concentrating on Harry's lips on my skin. I moan when I feel him sucking my neck. I wince at the slight pain and graze my nails at the back on his neck. Harry starts walking me backwards towards the bed, still kissing my neck. When my legs hit the side of Harry's bed, he moves his lips back to my mouth and kisses me. His lips move perfectly against mine, he slides his tongue into my mouth. Not needing to ask for permission.

He pushes me down onto the bed, lying on my back. Harry sitting a knee either of my legs. He grabs the bottom of my sports tops and tugs it over my head. Leaving me in my sports bra and yoga pants. My chest is moving up and down at a gentle pace, even though deep down I'm so nervous. Harry runs his one hand down my stomach. His hand stops at the waistband of the yoga pants. He very carefully starts to pull my pants down, I lift my bum off the mattress slightly so he can pull my pants down easily. Once my pants reach my ankles I do the rest of the work and kick them off, along with my socks.  

"I take it lace is your favourite?" he asks smirking up at me and back down to my lacy knickers.

"How did you guess?" I smile.

"Well just for future reference lace is also my favourite" he smiles and leans down and kisses me roughly. My hands fist his hair and I bend my legs either side of his body. Harry moves his body from over me and lays his body in the centre of the bed. I look at him and scrunch my eyebrows in. Slightly confused by his movement. But if he is free to move around as he wants, so will I. I get off the bed and walk over a mirror which is on Harrys bedroom wall. I feel his eyes watching me as I walk over to the mirror. Looking at my reflection, I untie my hair and let it fall down my back.