Chapter 17

Chapter 17 -

Ellie's POV -

"Oh don't worry about it babe" he smirked "would you like some help with that? Looks a bit heavy" he smiled taking my dirty washing basket out of my hands. I just stood shocked at his gesture. "You do remember me don't you?" he questioned.

"Oh erm, sorry yea. Zac is it?" I smiled, although his first impression wasn't great. He hasn't ever done anything to ever make me think he was a bad person.

"That's reassuring that you remember me, otherwise I just looked like a creep who has snatched your dirty washing basket off you" he laughed.

"Lucky I remember, so your not a creep" I giggled. "Are you sure you don't mind carrying that to my car for me" I pointed at the full washing basket in his hands.

"It's fine I don't like to see a beautiful girl struggle" he winked.

"Oh come on" I blushed and began walking down the corridor. The first time I spoke to Zac was outside the club and I'm guessing he was intoxicated because he seems completely different now, he seems kind. Not like the jerk version of him, who tried to hit on me outside a club.

Zac suddenly caught up with me and was walking by my side. This is was when I noticed that he was pretty tall, I think Harry is taller though. With Harry on my mind a question sprung to mind.

"Are you one of Harry's friends?" I ask as we're walking down the stairs. Making sure I don't fall over because that would be embarrassing.

"Err yeah, I've known him a couple of years" he smiled. He kept his reply pretty brief, so I decided to leave it there.

Soon an enough me and Zac were walking onto the campus car park, I walked towards my car and unlocked it with a click of a button. I walked to the back of the car and opened the boot. Zac placed the washing basket into the boot.

"Such a girly car" he laughed turning and facing me.

"What no its not" I laughed playfully slapping his chest. He faked that the slap really hurt, holding his hand on his chest.

"Yeah it is, I wouldn't even fit in the drivers seat" he looked at my mini.

"Of course you would but you'd have to adjust the seat a bit" I laughed. "Thank you for helping me Zac" I smiled closing the boot door.

"No problem, it was nice talking to you. Sorry about last time, I had been drinking" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh don't worry about it, it was nice bumping into you literally" I laughed.

"Maybe i'll see you around?" he asked.

"Maybe" I smiled and got into the drivers seat of my car and drove the laundrette.

After sitting in the laundrette for an hour waiting for my washing to be washed and dried, It was ready to be taken back to my dorm. While i was in the laundrette I called my mom and spoke to her about my classes. She was happy that I was enjoying them and she told that I had to visit soon. Which I was looking forward to because although I have some friends now I still miss my best friend, my mom.

I made my way back to campus in my car not before stopping off and getting some petrol. Using the bank card my mom and dad gave me. I've decided that I'm going to get changed for the gym and then i'll get something to eat after the gym.

Once i'd reached campus I got my clean washing out the boot of my car and went to my dorm. When I was in my dorm it was only me because Holly had gone out. So I put all my clean washing away and grabbed my gym outfit. I picked my black yoga pants, Nike white sports top and my black and white Nike running trainers.

Locking my dorm door quickly before changing. Because you don't know who can just walk in. I also closed my curtains. I took my clothes off leaving me in just my underwear. I changed my normal white lacy bra to my white sports bra. Then I slide on my yoga pants and sports top. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked a pair of white trainer socks out and put them on before putting my trainers on. I walked over to my mirror looking at myself. I definitely looked like I was going to the gym, I giggled to myself. Grabbing a hair tie off the dresser I tied my hair into a messy pony tail. I picked up a little bag, placing my phone, earphones, arm strap, purse, car key. I held my dorm key in my hand and walked out my dorm, locking the door of course. I placed the key in my bag.

I chose to use the campus gym, since I have free membership because I'm a student. I walked out of my dorm building and walked to the gym on site. I knew it wasn't far because I saw it by the campus shop. I got my phone out of my bag and checked the time and saw that it was 2:30.

10 minutes later and I walked into the entrance of the gym. I walked up the receptionist desk and showed her my University ID which I kept in my purse and she smiled and pointed to the door to the right of her. Placing my purse back into my bag I walked into the gym. The gym was pretty much empty. I got my arm strap that I put my phone in so I could listen to my music while I worked out since my pants don't have pockets in. Putting the arm strap on I plugged in my earphones to my phone and put my phone in the strap. I walked over to the lockers to place my bag in. Once my bag was safely in my locker and turned and eyed up the gym equipment. One side was full of weights and the other was cardio machinery. I decided to go for cardio. As I walked over to a free treadmill, I saw two boys enter the gym. I knew both of them. Harry and Zac.

Harry was wearing black Nike shorts and a plain white t-shirt. Zac was wearing black basketball shorts and a black t-shirt. Zac looked over in my direction and smiled and started approaching me. Harry saw Zac looking in my direction and his jaw nearly hit the floor. I took my earphones out my ears and stepped off the treadmill and walked towards them.

"Twice in one day, its meant to be" Zac said and smiled at me. Harry stood there just looking me up and down.

"Are you sure your not stalking me?" I laughed "If so I take the comment about you not being a creep back" I giggled. I looked at Harry and smiled at him.

"No I'm not stalking you, I'll be back in a minute I need to go get a locker" Zac said before walking towards the lockers. As soon as Zac left Harry spoke up.

"How do you know Zac?" he asked still looking me up and down.

"What have I told you about looking at me like that? And that night at the bar, also I bumped into him today leaving my dorm and he helped me and carried my washing basket to my car for me" I smiled up at Harry.

"Oh and I cant help but look at you like this, you're actually killing me" he huffed stepping closer to me. I looked up him, knowing he was so close he had perfect view of my chest.

"How?" I smirked.

"Teasing me in lesson and know I've got to watch you get all hot and sweaty in the gym wearing this outfit" he moaned.

"Well just make sure you don't look at me, especially when I'm about to go running on this treadmill" I laughed. Harry shot me a glare, he knew that I was teasing him. He pulled me close so that my body was pressed against his, his hand rested just above my bum.

"Honestly I'm not going to forget all this teasing and trust me I will make you pay, in a good way of course" he spoke looking me straight in eyes. His hands wondered further down my bum and squeezed it.

"Why don't you go and work off him of that frustration" I whispered in his ear. I turned and stepped onto the treadmill, Harry gave my bum a quick slap before heading over to Zac. I put my earphones in and began to run. Thank god for sport bra's!