[IMGN] Will you?

*booming music plays*

*lights strobbing*

*people turning up*

"Meet me in the club.xoxoxo See you there."

As you read Taehyung's message once again as you're walking into a crowd of people, searching for your boyfriend's face. You were excited at the same time, feeling a bit anxious of this place you just got into.

The club.

"Where is he? Tae, where are you???" you spoke in your mind.

You were a bit lost since it's your first time to be inside a club and there were tons of people turning up inside. It was tight and so much people gathering. Until you find yourself into a little space near the counter and decide to stay until you get a reply from Tae.

You texted him.

"tae, i'm at the counter, where are you?"

Just as you were about the press 'Send'. Something caught your eye. It was across the counter. You stared at that guy with a girl beside him, and seems like flirting each other, leaning at one's ears, whispering, giggling and laughing. You thought it was just some couple, but the more and more you stared at the guy, resembles your boyfriend. Taehyung.

Heartbeat starts to pound hard as you're starting to felt anxious of this couple across you, so instead, you decide to call him. Making sure if it was him.

You dialed his number as your eyes were locked and glared at this flirty couple across you. After dialing his number, you glanced back at your phone and back to them, taking a deep breath and pressed 'CALL'. Slowly you placed your phone into your ear and stared at the couple, hoping that guy wont pick his phone or this will turn out bad.

The phone is still ringing as you stared at this couple. Suddenly, the guy in this couple flinched and looked at his phone. His face become more clearer to know it was Taehyung when the phone illuminate his face inside the club. Heart starts to beat more faster as the anger starting to arose inside of you. It was Taehyung who's flirting with this chick.

You mentally cursed outfront.

Suddenly on the other line, answered. 

"Yeobo? Y/n? Where are you?"

Just as you heard his voice is also what the guy across you did the same. 

Tears starts to form in your eyes as you stare at him. He's cheating on you.

"Y/n?? Hello? Hey? Where are you? Baby... Jagi?"

He was shifting and turning trying to look where you must be. Until he turned right on your direction and caught your eye.

"Hmmm. Have fun flirting with your bitch." as you slammed these words as you stared at him across you as you hanged up the call.

Not having care on anything, you shoved the people who's on your way just to made it into the exit, you heard Taehyung's been chasing behind you, so you walked faster until you ran out of the club.

You hurriedly called a cab and went inside.

Taehyung made it out also in the club and saw you rode the cab. He tried to chase you, but the cab already drove far away.

/Tae's POV/

I was at the club,waiting for my girlfriend, Y/n, to come. Suddenly, as I was waiting in the counter, staring at this precious gift that I'm going to give her...until somebody smack me in the back and ruffled my hair. There's only one person who could do that. And when I turned, I was right, it was Jimin.