BTS reacting to their wife giving labor

Jhope: *freaking out, ends up to be the getting admitted on the hospital next to his wife*

Jhope: *faints*

Rapmon: *was calm at first and believing that his wife would get through this, but after hearing her scream he'd somehow automatically freakout like: 

NJ: Doctor, are the husbands allowed to get inside? I really need to be at her side. She needs me.

Jimin: *trying to be calm, phasing back and forth, nervous giggling, and eventually checking her through the door's window*

JM: I'm getting excited to see my little Jimin, but----seeing her---*nervous giggling* *heavy breathing* She's alright, right?

V: *all the time smiling and excitedly looking through the door window*

V: Even thou I'm nervous seeing her like that atleast when she looks here at the door she could see her Bwi is here to cheer her up. *wiping tears* IS THE BABY OUT ALREADY!? DOC??? *knocks on the window* I think they don't hear me.

Jin: *was calm all the time that he even captured the moment in his vidcam that his wife gives birth*

Jin: look at the camera babe, you're still pretty even thou you're face is as disorted as---*clears throat* I better cut that part. /ends the video/

Suga: *that would be the moment Suga is not SUGA we all know, he might be that supportive Suga-hubby who would be at his wife's side, might even scold the doctor everytime he heards her cringe in pain*

Suga: I love you babe, but next time----there won't be no next time, I dont wanna see you like this anymore. I'm good with one Yoongi Jr.

Jungkook: *speechless, you can even see in his face that he is affected from every shout and struggles that he sees a woman is giving birth*

Jungkoo: Dammmmnnnn... I don't expect this---I mean---I'M STILL YOUNG WHY DID I EVEN BECAME A FATHER!!!! *punches wall* I'M not ready for thiiiiiis T_T HYUNG!!!