[IMAGINE] BTS' Movie: "AREA 51"

/doing korean formal bow down to the ground murmuring: "I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR THIS CHAPTER IT'S LONG AND RANDOM...When I say randommm it means weird, random, wtf, okay? so.....thisisjustaproductofmyrandomwildimagination"/

Imagine.. /Video contents below/

On a movie of BTS, in cooperation would be with UNIVERSAL STUDIOS then..

Taehyung would do the UNIVERSAL STUDIOS intro music on the opening like in the minions movie..

Also in cooperation with MGM Lion, then...

Jhope would be saying "I'm your hope, your angel, Jhope *Neighing like a horse*" instead of the lion on the middle

Then just like in the cinemas, before the movie starts, their would be a couple of trailers of incoming movie, then this will show... Kookie's first movie debut, WINGS. Which is under BIGHIT Entertainment

After that you were thrilled and promising yourself that this FUCKING JUNGKOOK's trailer is so interesting and NHAHBFKANLJDFBAJLBFJBLKDBND that you WILL watch the movie on it's showing datet until it would be over..........okay going back.

UNTIL the BTS real movie is now showing.. okay. this part,  this is where i am gonna narrate the summary of what this movie i'm randomly imagining right now. so forgive me in advance.

Oh, by the way, this movie turns out this would be like.. ehem.. a NAMJIN movie (whispering: credits to the owner of this movie tho), the title was AREA 51.

Movie Summary: *kindly close the lights, look at poitato narrating with a projector playing at her back* 

[DO NOT PLAY THE MOVIE BELOW UNLESS YOU'RE DONE READING THE STORY ABOVE IT SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THE FLOW WELL :D

ps. seriously, only play if it I said "play the vid now"]

Area 51

This movie was Sci-Fi drama lovestory between a doctor-scientist who fell inlove with his out-of-this-world experiment hybrid guy. It all started when this doctor-scientist was assigned at his first ever experiment on a top-secret facility, Area 51, all the way from Seoul to Nevada, with  a hybrid alien that just came to our planet. Since he was about to do some research on this hybrid alien-monster experiment and was about to  dissect him, but upon doing the process, this hybrid, shif into his human form, there at that moment, doctor-scientist knew that this hybrid can become human too. So upon laying his eyes on the hybrids face, he fell inlove with this hybrid and decided to stop the process and decided to take it home with him as he wants to study more about this . . . creature. Up close. On how it would react on the human's world. The staff were alerted at what might happened to the doctor but he said it was cool, this hybrid could be human.